You know the other fanbases have given up when... (add your own)

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Ck this one out lol
...... Killing CFB
[COLOR=#172240 !important][COLOR=#000267 !important]Saturday at 8:00 PM[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#FBD032 !important][/COLOR](5 votes)

[COLOR=#172240 !important][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
[HR][/HR]Is CFB any fun anymore since Saban? I mean even if you are a ...... fan cheering your team from your single-wide it has to get boring to watch them win the NC every season without any challenge. No game is ever in question. Every game is a blow-out. What I saw today was pros vs. amateurs. UT is a pretty good CFB team, but that's just it: they are a college team facing a professional squad.
And if you're Saban, at what point do you become bored as a HC stomping amateurs every week? It can't be much fun at this point. I mean I wouldn't find it very fun stomping a 5 year old in pick-up B-ball every week. It's about the same thing he
It doesn't get better than that

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Ck this one out lol
...... Killing CFB
[COLOR=#172240 !important][COLOR=#000267 !important]Saturday at 8:00 PM[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#FBD032 !important][/COLOR](5 votes)

[COLOR=#172240 !important][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
[HR][/HR]Is CFB any fun anymore since Saban? I mean even if you are a ...... fan cheering your team from your single-wide it has to get boring to watch them win the NC every season without any challenge. No game is ever in question. Every game is a blow-out. What I saw today was pros vs. amateurs. UT is a pretty good CFB team, but that's just it: they are a college team facing a professional squad.
And if you're Saban, at what point do you become bored as a HC stomping amateurs every week? It can't be much fun at this point. I mean I wouldn't find it very fun stomping a 5 year old in pick-up B-ball every week. It's about the same thing he
It doesn't get better than that
One Barner in that thread said a Bama fan told him he got so bored during the UT game that he turned it off in the 3rd quarter.

What Bama fan, in his right mind, turns off the TV when Bama is whipping up on one of our chief rivals??? It's the best entertainment in football!!!

Barners are living in their own fictional world right now. The Bama success is causing them to go crazier than their "normal crazy."

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Most SEC teams don't even get the chance to play Bama twice. If one team gets beat by Bama twice they should feel lucky.
Probably referring to don't look past a current opponent to look forward to playing Bama OR don't let them beat you the next week too by not letting it go. Just an assumption

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
A Mississippi State fan, and a very good person and friend, smiled and said, "You guys are really making college football boring".
I replied, "Man, that's what everybody said two years ago before Ohio State kicked our butt. We've had our disappointments too".
If you think about it, if you're 60 something like me, you've seen us come "THIS" close, so many times, only to end up short.
I can remember about six or seven championship opportunities that we either blew or were unfairly yanked from us, so "NO", it's not always great and awesome being a Bama fan. We have our sad moments like every other fan base in America, probably multiplied by 10!
We just never give up. That's Bama.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
OSU "kicked out butt"? I coulda sworn we lost by 7...
It felt like a butt whipping at the end. To essentially waste that lead, watch the team's mentality change from focus to slop in the 2nd half....I think it'd be easier to take a loss in a close, hard fought game like last year over Clemson rather blowing a pretty legit lead.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
You know the other fan base has given up when they get caught cheating and blame your team. (are you listening Ole Miss). Just visited an Ole Miss board and they are arguing with each other about going ahead and banning a bowl game this year instead of waiting.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
You know the other fan base has given up when they get caught cheating and blame your team. (are you listening Ole Miss). Just visited an Ole Miss board and they are arguing with each other about going ahead and banning a bowl game this year instead of waiting.
We did that in 2012. Cost us a championship. You're welcome.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
14 points actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was 7 points to OSU (14 to OU in 2013). And we threw a hail mary into the end zone on the last play of the game that would have tied the game against OSU. They outplayed us though IMO and deserved to win that day.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
It was 7 points to OSU (14 to OU in 2013). And we threw a hail mary into the end zone on the last play of the game that would have tied the game against OSU. They outplayed us though IMO and deserved to win that day.
My bad. I read that post as OU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.