You know the other fanbases have given up when... (add your own)

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
TAMU fan boards weren't as much fun as Volnation.

Mostly resigned to being to unable to topple Bama whilst CNS remains.

Couple of chuckles at moving to the SEC (E) and officials refusing to call holding on Bama to raise a smile.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Ask a Bama fan what BDS stands for, and they will respond with Bryant-Denny Stadium.

To all other fan bases, it stands for Bama Derangement Syndrome.

Goes double for the Viles and the corndogs. (API is afflicted with many other syndromes.)

Roll Tide.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
When they dedicate their Youtube Channel to daily breakdowns of how Alabama cheats off the field and gets away with it, while also covering 'Alabama privileges' not granted to any other team in the SEC in regards to on the field rules being broken. *See LSU DAD*

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Or you're trying to convince yourselves that you don't really fear a rematch with Bama...

LINK

Then you have the delusional ones:

I think if Bama had a choice they would choose Florida to play in the SEC title game. It's very difficult to beat a team twice, especially a very motivated rival opponent. If we get our shot again, we will give them everything they want. It will be a heavyweight fight. I strongly believe this.
He forgets about 1999 and Florida.:D

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
Then you have the delusional ones:

"I think if Bama had a choice they would choose Florida to play in the SEC title game. It's very difficult to beat a team twice, especially a very motivated rival opponent. If we get our shot again, we will give them everything they want. It will be a heavyweight fight. I strongly believe this."

I sincerely hope they are not trying to compare themselves to us in 2011 in this respect.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Riding MARTA with young Fla fan and his date after the SEC CG that year. He can't believe ANYBODY could EVER beat FLa twice in one year. I'm thinking: Gee, I'm just now getting used to your team not being the annual doormat. I appreciated the win that day, but it was not that big a deal. Generational differences make for funny moments and memories (for the young and old).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.