Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Sumlin is 3-1 straight up when a 2+ TD underdog VS an SEC team. Trevor Knight had success against us in 2013.(I don't care if we didn't give a crap after the Kick-6, he still has confidence he can beat us.) We have a true freshman QB who is going to face a pass rush as good as ours. Chances are he will make a mistake or two so, for that reason, I think it will be A LOT closer than Vegas believes!

BAMA 31
ATM 27

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
No disrespect to aTm but I don't think this one will be close when it's all said and done. I don't think their lines can hold up to ours and I believe we run on them regardless of whether they stack the box or not.

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
44-17 Bama. Sumlin's D has improved but not enough to matter. I don't think this one is close.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Sumlin is 3-1 straight up when a 2+ TD underdog VS an SEC team. Trevor Knight had success against us in 2013.(I don't care if we didn't give a crap after the Kick-6, he still has confidence he can beat us.) We have a true freshman QB who is going to face a pass rush as good as ours. Chances are he will make a mistake or two so, for that reason, I think it will be A LOT closer than Vegas believes!

BAMA 31
ATM 27
You do realize that UT threw for 402 yards against that vaunted pass rush? That, and 684 total yards. There's no way UT loses that game without the 7 turnovers. I don't think it'll be that tight...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

BAMA 31
ATM 27
Where on earth are you getting this? We are #5 in total defense. They are tied for #98. They trail us significantly in the other defensive categories. Where are you getting that they are as good as we? As far as Hurts being a freshman, he's six games into the season, and shows it. I'm not sure where your pessimism is coming from, based on the stats, records and performance to date...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Did Myles Garrett play vs UT. I know he was injured recently and I can't recall if he played in that game.

I predict a Bama win but a competitive game. Bama 34-21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Where on earth are you getting this? We are #5 in total defense. They are tied for #98. They trail us significantly in the other defensive categories. Where are you getting that they are as good as we? As far as Hurts being a freshman, he's six games into the season, and shows it. I'm not sure where your pessimism is coming from, based on the stats, records and performance to date...
The College of Veterinary Medicine at Texas A&M is at the forefront of cloning research technology. Maybe they will be putting four or five Myles Garretts on the field.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Alabama ranks better in the main four defensive categories while its opponents average more total and rushing yards and 4 more points than TAMU's opponents. TAMU's opponents have averaged 244.95 passing yards on the season compared to Alabama's opponents averaging 243.63.

TAMU's defense isn't close to Alabama's.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Alabama ranks better in the main four defensive categories while its opponents average more total and rushing yards and 4 more points than TAMU's opponents. TAMU's opponents have averaged 244.95 passing yards on the season compared to Alabama's opponents averaging 243.63.

TAMU's defense isn't close to Alabama's.
Agreed, indeed. Tennessee had 684 yards of total offense against A&M. We held UT to 163 total yards.
A&M played UT at home, we played them on the road.
There's no comparison at all between these two defenses.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.