Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
we dont need a slow start here. and i do not want to see us having to depend on FG kicking. the ATM ends are the real deal rushing the QB..Cam may need some help this weekend. I see a close game with us winning 35-25

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Where on earth are you getting this? We are #5 in total defense. They are tied for #98. They trail us significantly in the other defensive categories. Where are you getting that they are as good as we? As far as Hurts being a freshman, he's six games into the season, and shows it. I'm not sure where your pessimism is coming from, based on the stats, records and performance to date...
NOT TO MENTION that Myles Garrett tends to get gassed during games and sits out for long periods of time. I'm not sure I have ever seen Garrett play a full complete game yet in his entire career at A&M. Hes always on the sidelines in the second half of games it seems on consecutive drives at times.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
NOT TO MENTION that Myles Garrett tends to get gassed during games and sits out for long periods of time. I'm not sure I have ever seen Garrett play a full complete game yet in his entire career at A&M. Hes always on the sidelines in the second half of games it seems on consecutive drives at times.
Don't bother the Eyeores.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Where on earth are you getting this? We are #5 in total defense. They are tied for #98. They trail us significantly in the other defensive categories. Where are you getting that they are as good as we? As far as Hurts being a freshman, he's six games into the season, and shows it. I'm not sure where your pessimism is coming from, based on the stats, records and performance to date...
Maybe the fact Ole Miss and UT confused our line and got shots on Jalen causing a couple of fumbles makes me have too much respect for Garrett and Hall off the edge. I hope it does! I'd like NOTHING more than to curb stomp aTm 59-0!!!! Especially since I'm stuck with the Aggie wife and her family all day and will be missing the game.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I read today that Myles Garrett mainly played just on 3rd downs v TN due to him being only about 70 percent healthy with his ankle. Maybe that is why TN was able to get more yardage than we thought they would. I bet he his close to 100 percent now with the week off and that he will play a lot v us on Sat. I am a bit nervous for Jalen with Myles and the other guy pass rushing. Let's hope Cam and everyone else can protect the pass and the run. I too think the spread is too high and that we will only win by about 10 points at most. Both teams are extra motivated more than usual due to the spread and the media. I know Saban is doing all he can to make sure the team focuses and does not get cocky or complacent. I am so glad this game is at home--that should help us.

I read today that Myles Garrett mainly played just on 3rd downs v TN due to him being only about 70 percent healthy with his ankle. Maybe that is why TN was able to get more yardage than we thought they would. I bet he his close to 100 percent now with the week off and that he will play a lot v us on Sat. I am a bit nervous for Jalen with Myles and the other guy pass rushing. Let's hope Cam and everyone else can protect the pass and the run. I too think the spread is too high and that we will only win by about 10 points at most. Both teams are extra motivated more than usual due to the spread and the media. I know Saban is doing all he can to make sure the team focuses and does not get cocky or complacent. I am so glad this game is at home--that should help us.
As long as we are focused we are fine.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Maybe the fact Ole Miss and UT confused our line and got shots on Jalen causing a couple of fumbles makes me have too much respect for Garrett and Hall off the edge. I hope it does! I'd like NOTHING more than to curb stomp aTm 59-0!!!! Especially since I'm stuck with the Aggie wife and her family all day and will be missing the game.
So OM (the 14th ranked defense in the SEC) and UT are also like Alabama's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
So OM (the 14th ranked defense in the SEC) and UT are also like Alabama's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't say that... Actually the opposite, aTm has better pass rushers than OM and UT IMO. Therefore, if they were able to get the shots they did on Hurts, our O-Line has got to step it up. (Hopefully they will b/c they have the talent to do so.)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
As long as we are focused we are fine.

Did not like the fact Nick had to yell at the secondary today that "they had not done crap right all day." (I know context is everything as he is such a perfectionist so, no way to know how much of his gripe was lighting a fire and motivating and how much was truly doing crap wrong. )

Did not like the fact Nick had to yell at the secondary today that "they had not done crap right all day." (I know context is everything as he is such a perfectionist so, no way to know how much of his gripe was lighting a fire and motivating and how much was truly doing crap wrong. )
Where did you get this?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Hurts played brilliantly vs. UT. I guess you're speaking of Garrett and Hall who had 3 and 2 tackles respectively against UT. You're right. We should be terrified. I'm afraid you're letting your environment get through to you...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Sounds like a run of the mill Tuesday to me. I think your wife has you scared out of your britches...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.