Alabama team praying in the locker room yesterday (photo)

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I love this picture! If you follow Minkah on Twitter or Instagram, he has some cool shots of him and quite a few fellow players praying in the end zone before every game. These players are so inspiring to many young people and I think it is HUGE that they openly pray before and after games. LOVE IT!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
At least we all can feel comfort in knowing the REC "Pearly Gates Chapter" will continue sending an Angel down each third Saturday in October.....as long as Coach Saban is there....

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
What I love about the photo is where Jalen Hurts is. Based on the picture, it looks like he's already been "chosen" by his team with his position in the photo next to Coach Saban and surrounded by his team mates. That young man is a leader. He seems mature beyond his years and everything I've read about him thus is he's a terrific young man.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I love this picture! If you follow Minkah on Twitter or Instagram, he has some cool shots of him and quite a few fellow players praying in the end zone before every game. These players are so inspiring to many young people and I think it is HUGE that they openly pray before and after games. LOVE IT!
I love Minkah's faith. He has a different Bible verse every week written on his arm band. Last week's verse was Mark 11:23. Go Minkah!

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
What I love about the photo is where Jalen Hurts is. Based on the picture, it looks like he's already been "chosen" by his team with his position in the photo next to Coach Saban and surrounded by his team mates. That young man is a leader. He seems mature beyond his years and everything I've read about him thus is he's a terrific young man.
I do not know if this is true but I was told that Derek Henry changed his number to 2 last year so that he could sit directly in front of CNS during team meetings in the players auditorium meeting room. Some think that Hurts, when given the opportunity, may have chose the number for the same reason. Do not know if that is true or not but I was told by someone who works in the AD....

His high school number was 2 as well.
I do not know if this is true but I was told that Derek Henry changed his number to 2 last year so that he could sit directly in front of CNS during team meetings in the players auditorium meeting room. Some think that Hurts, when given the opportunity, may have chose the number for the same reason. Do not know if that is true or not but I was told by someone who works in the AD....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.