Alabama team praying in the locker room yesterday (photo)

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
"Lord, forgive us for what we are about to do to Tennessee....."
Surely they bought an indulgence so the Lord was cool with it :) Saban is Catholic after all.

Seriously, I appreciate this photo very much. We need all the good influences we can get in our world. Praying with my HS football team is how I memorized the Lord's prayer. This could be said for some of these players. I know it's making an impact for good.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Great. We need more of this in our lives and society, IMHO. Having said that, wonder if The University administration has received any indignant complaints as of yet ?

JF3

Scout Team
Jul 16, 2004
Phenix City, AL
That is Alabama Football. Humility on and off the field, but controlled, relentless tenacity and aggression on the field. Prayer keeps it all in balance and perspective. Thank GOD for these players, their families and our great football staff at UA. These players are all very talented, but they are grounded by knowing that GOD gave them the talent/ability to play the game of football. That is the most important thing. THAT PHOTO IS AWESOME!!!

If we can continue to play consistently like we did against Tennessee, especially on defense, we are headed in the right direction.

Jalen needs to keep improving and get better with the timing of his deep passes...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.