UT D-Coordinator Bob Shoop Still Salty About Saturday

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Instead of his ballcap, poor Shoopy must've grabbed his "aluminium" tophat from his olden days in the UK to "bring the game into disrepute" with his mouthing off...

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Meh, he's just pandering to his loser fanbase who will eat it up because they actually believe it. Some might even justify how bad his defense played based on these comments....or blame how bad they played on injuries.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
He really doesn't want to start this conversation. But I hope someone in Tennessee calls him on it. Tennessee was penalized one time for 10 yards. Alabama 5 for 38. Just the week before Tennessee was penalized 12 times for 84 yards. And this guy claims the officials favored us. What a clown. Most teams end up well below their average penalties in games against us. I'd say the REC is failing, miserably. Must be friends with Stan "I Defy You" White.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
This comment is so stupid it isn't worth the trouble of posting a meme or gif. So just picture three African guys throwing back their heads and laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
I was at the game Saturday. At the end this old lady with a cane came down and saw our UA garb and said in all seriousness " Y'all had to cheat to win". And she was not happy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.