UT D-Coordinator Bob Shoop Still Salty About Saturday

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
He probably needs to re-think that statement. He also said before the season started that no one will run on UT this year. I think he named their D the orange swarm. He needs some treatment for that diarrhea of the mouth!

CraigMack

1st Team
Jul 13, 2000
Chelsea, AL

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
Well, he may be right.....there were times it looked like we had 14 or 15 players out there....definitely should have been flagged that..

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Oh, they need to keep this guy around a long time. Deflecting the blame to the refs after a beat down of that magnitude, is just the type man I like in an opponents' coach.

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
I just laughed. There were 6-8 fans taken out by cops in our area. First two Bama fans, then Bama and a UT fan, then another Bama fan. Then one of each. Not sure what they did but they weren't happy.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
thanks for this post; that is exactly my image of vol fans. It is fitting an old time vol fan said that after that game. The classic barn fan would have just screamed an Anakin on fire "I hate you."
I was at the game Saturday. At the end this old lady with a cane came down and saw our UA garb and said in all seriousness " Y'all had to cheat to win". And she was not happy.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
This guy needs to be fired for being silly stupid.
vavolfan6

We are just letting them open up their playbook for us so we know everything we need to know for the SEC championship game!

and this tide fans is what the viles fan base thinks!!! I hope they do get there again and we open up a new can on the ugly orange!!! Referee my eye we trucked over them and embarrassed the stew out of them in their own stadium

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I guess what made him butt hurt was Alabama being able to run what they wanted, when they wanted and have success.
OR
The Alabama Defense being able to run what we wanted, when we wanted for 60 minutes.

We humiliated them and dominated them in every phase of the game.

At some point you have to accept responsibility for playing poorly, or not being prepared.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.