UT D-Coordinator Bob Shoop Still Salty About Saturday

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Should we call him a WAAAAAAA-mbulance? This approach just isn't becoming for a coach.

The head coach called it as it was (something to the effect of "Alabama was the better team". This guy should get on board.

ONE PENALTY ON UT? Didn't notice that.

He's lucky that they got 10 points. 3 came when they were already out of it. One came because of a Bama mistake on offense. UT probably should have gotten shutout. I guess when a defense is stopping you like that it's convenient to deflect.

Heck, they way they got whooped, I can't say I blame him.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
He sounds like their fans. My cousin is a UcheaT fan and she insinuated after the game the refs gave it to us. Hard to blame refs after a 39 point beatdown. You cry about refs after what happened to Julio and the Falcons yesterday, not when you are blown out.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Sorry Coach this was purely a case of our Boy's lining up, being bigger, faster, stronger & dominating the men in front of them by "Making Their A** Quit"..That's our framework, that's our ammo as a team, sorry bout that y'all I was beginning to relive the "Make His A** Quit" video cause that's exactly what happened Saturday Coach Shoop..Deal with it cause as long as you are their DC it will happen again..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.