So Everyone in the Media is talking about T Knight's Victory over Bama

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Joey is slowly becoming more rational.
I have met Joey many times - he is a very likable person, and pretty smart. That doesn't translate into being an Alabama or SEC fan. He is a B1G fan to the core. But even he and Kannell have come to realize that talking trash about Alabama just makes them sound foolish right now. They are both on board, but you can bet that they are both hoping to see the end of the Alabama dynasty sooner rather than later.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: So Everyone at TideFans is talking about T Knights Victory over Bama

So Everyone at TideFans is talking about T Knights Victory over Bama
Nah, we're talking about other people talking about this. :wink:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

So much for Trevor Knight's victory over Alabama......

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

I'll say this about Trevor Knight--he is a class act. He spoke at the podium at the post game presser and handled himself real well. Also had nothing but good things to say about us.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

I'll say this about Trevor Knight--he is a class act. He spoke at the podium at the post game presser and handled himself real well. Also had nothing but good things to say about us.
I think he's a good kid. He's going to do well in life. If the young man needs a job after football, call me.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

I started liking him from listening to him at SEC media days. He is a good representative for our conference.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
The media had to play up the Knight-beat-Bama story because it is so rare. Now that we beat Ole Miss and A and M this year and Cardale Jones went pro, there is not a single QB left in college football who can say that he beat Bama the last time he faced us.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
The media had to play up the Knight-beat-Bama story because it is so rare. Now that we beat Ole Miss and A and M this year and Cardale Jones went pro, there is not a single QB left in college football who can say that he beat Bama the last time he faced us.
Good fact to know. I guess that tends to happen when you win 20 in a row.:biggrin:

Last edited:

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

Thanks for posting. It is good to remember in situations like this that the player may not be the villain and it is the media that brings up the "fun facts".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.