SEC Media Days LIVE Today on SEC Network

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I wish we had better support on Basketball board. Lot of good stuff that people are missing.
It's the offseason. There's rarely any posts during the offseason.

Not to mention media days didn't get much media coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I'm excited about the up coming season. I wish I could have watched SEC media days. CAJ is doing all he can to get the program going in the right direction.
As far as there not being any more support than there is on the basketball boards.........let CAJ start winning and going to the dance and you'll see a difference, I would think. Of course, we have a softball team who is very good and won the first nat'l championship out of all the SEC teams and people still don't support that board, so who knows.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I wish we had better support on Basketball board. Lot of good stuff that people are missing.
Now that Alabama football is a sure thing to be National Champions, folks on the football board will be bored and move over to basketball.

I hope the players are healthy. I wanted Hale to lock down on strength and conditioning but once again he had injuries to deal with in the off-season; don't know how he has progressed. Anxious to see how the others look as they come back.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.