ESPN College Gameday will be in Tuscaloosa for Bama-ATM Game

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Not sure about that. Tells me CBS will not do another game, at BDS, in Verne's last year. And since he is not under contract with ESPN, he can do as he pleases. Unless CBS tells him not to, or he just doesn't feel comfortable with making a pick.

We'll see.

Correction: you will see, I won't. Never watched the show and see no reason to start now.
Just this week Verne said he thinks the Iron Bowl will be back on CBS, so I wouldn't say that's why he's going to be on Gameday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
On that part, I stand corrected.

OK, but where will they go, that weekend? Maybe they will opt to freeze to death, at the Meechigan-the OSU game.

You'll find out, when you watch that show!

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
ESPN dropped the ball on this one. I think this was a great opportunity to have Les Miles as a guest picker. He knows both teams (Bama intimately) and I think his personality would have translated well.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
That would have been a good choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Re: ESPN college gam day will be at Tuscaloosa for Bama-ATM game.

I'd volunteer to do it. I'm a TideFans celebrity with a "60 Minutes" and NPR appearances in my background. And to satisfy the Auburn argument ("didn't even attend school there"), I DID apply and WAS ACCEPTED in the spring of 1987.

They won't even have to pay me; I can dress up like Ken Bone and chant "Roll Tide."
SBTF, you're not in Warren St. John's book (Rammer Jammer) are you? ;-)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.