News Article: Who is Heather Dinich?

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
I mean who gives a flip what she says?
I don't. We are number one and on our way to number 17!

Heather and the rest of the talking heads need to shut up.

RTR!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Now Finebaum is defending another talking head at ESPN. Is everyone at ESPN required to be politically correct and defend each other. And going after Cecil Hurt is just juvenile.
One of his callers who is an idiot took right into the genderzone and Finebaum even pointed out that Cecil Hurts just criticized her knowledge on the subject and didn't go this direction.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Bama's beaten four top25 teams in the CFP, going to be five after this weekend.

What are you measuring it by?
I kinda responded to this because I ought to have sarcasm'd that post because I was making a half joke and hitting at the perception of our schedule held by some.

Who has Alabama beaten? EVERYBODY!

I'm really sick of her and the fact that everyone at ESPN outside of Steven A. Smith is coming to her defense. It is shameful the way we treat someone who is trying her best to look stupid. Let her defend herself since she's trying to be "equal," but they are only defending her to make themselves look good, not the fact that she is right/wrong.

She's wrong here, by the way.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I know it is tough for me to get used to the new style media but Dinich knew and got what exactly she wanted. The Finebaum Show, Twitter, Tidefans, etc are talking about her and we all know her name and who she is. Brilliant marketing for this day and time. Only problem is she is wrong and a typical media talking head idiot.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I know it is tough for me to get used to the new style media but Dinich knew and got what exactly she wanted. The Finebaum Show, Twitter, Tidefans, etc are talking about her and we all know her name and who she is. Brilliant marketing for this day and time. Only problem is she is wrong and a typical media talking head idiot.
In media today, you don't need to be any subjective version of good or correct, you just need to be a big enough clown for long enough to guarantee that the eyeballs see the ads. That's literally it.

We are all getting trolled. HOWEVER, eventually I truly believe the cream rises to the top and that while any exploitative or sensationalist hooey may temporarily prevail, people will eventually latch on to a source that is reliable and dependable. But people who loathe the SEC will always be an audience to pander to and so there will always be someone to voice their idiotic train of thought.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
In my opinion, she's wrong no more often than any of these other ESPN screen talents. Frankly, Kanell takes the cake on "bad opinion percentage." They're on camera a bunch, they have to make television...sometimes they're guilty of having to take the lightly held but viciously defended point because that is what the producers want on the screen.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
She needs to speak to Peter Burns. He tweeted this yesterday:

"Alabama is 96-10 with 4 National titles since 2009. To call them overrated is merely idiotic or just a sad and desperate ploy for attention."

There will still be doubters even after we win our 17th National Championship. SMH.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
You're giving her way to much credit..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It's obvious to all college football fans that Bama is the best team in the country, when you continually argue otherwise, it starts to rub folks the wrong way & it makes you look incompetent or like a complete idiot..

I agree 100℅ with Cecil, but , he should've known better than to Tweet what he did in the "Politically Correct" world we all live in now days..

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
You're giving her way to much credit..
Nah, man. Go on YouTube and trolling is a bottom rung intellectual tool for attention. We are talking pulling the ponytails of the girl you like, crying in the stroller levels of acting out for attention. Dinich is capable, as is Kannell. Requires very little spark to conjure up these antics.

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
Cecil is exactly right. Do your freaking homework before spouting outlandish drivel. And of course all the other media trolls are defending her (Finebaum, Mandel, and Feldman for instance).

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
If she says it every year eventually she will be right.

2012 SECCG she told Mark Richt he had a great quaterback in AJ McCarron twice before seeing his eyes and realising her mistake.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Oh no that was Tracy Wolfson in the 2012 SECCG. She had a slip of the tongue mixing up Murray and McCarron.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.