News Article: Who is Heather Dinich?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Again, I kinda get where her hot take is coming from but she's wrong.

What is Clemson's good win as of today? Florida State didn't really look all that great this season...they finished with a bang but look at the teams they beat. FSU lost to their three best opponents. Louisville black slid to the finish after being a darling for most of the season. Clemson kinda caught the easier draw of the other ACC division. If Auburn isn't a good win for Bama, they aren't a good win for Clemson either. They actually have a loss.

But I wouldn't even question Clemson's resume. They're like Alabama: beat their conference championship game opponent and they're in no questions asked.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
She is awful. At least DK has a brain in his head.
Agreed. I can tend to tell when DK is trolling and when he sincerely believes something. Dinich comes across as the stupid person we all had in class that genuinely believes the comments that make everyone else snicker or roll their eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
And on Finescum, Jim from t town called him out on how he was now a ESPN homer and before he moved to ESPN he would have called her out on it, and Finebaum said people get older and change their ways. I wonder how much longer Cecil Hurt want to be on the Finebaum show. Can we get Herb Winches back????
Cecil was right.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
She needs to speak to Peter Burns. He tweeted this yesterday:

"Alabama is 96-10 with 4 National titles since 2009. To call them overrated is merely idiotic or just a sad and desperate ploy for attention."

There will still be doubters even after we win our 17th National Championship. SMH.
Actually, 98-10 - just an LSU homer trying to short-change Alabama 😊. Seriously, good point.

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
I have tried to figure out how she was chosen to be the expert for the CFP Selection Committee. Half way through the first year of the playoffs, I would turn the channel whenever she came on. She was unbearable. She pretends to give insight on what the committee considers when ranking the teams but she is never in the room while the discussions are going on. She sits outside the room and tells us when and what they had to eat. The catering service could tell us that.

If she has knowledge on how elements such as SOS, conference championships were weighted by the committee, why doesn't she report on that? Then the talking heads on ESPN or Finebaum would not need to complain that the committee is not transparent about ranking criteria. IMO, she is absolutely worthless.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
While I agree with Cecil about her expertise, I wonder why he even found her reply worthy of a tweet. If you are an honest and knowledgeable Bama football fan you have asked yourself the same question about how good this team really is yourself.

She can get by with her opinion, which you know she was probably told, because she is not a knowledgeable Bama fan. Cecil knows that, I know that, you know too. Personally I think she is kinda cute!! ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.