News Article: Who is Heather Dinich?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
BWAH!!! HA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......whew...wait...... HAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHAhahah!!!!!!

Oh man Cecil should have included this picture with his tweet. Her #2-4 seeds have a combined record of 16-18!!!
drop the mic....
What's more comical is she picked LSU because of..........Brandon Harris. Not kidding. Just asinine "analysis" if that's what it's called these days..

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
because Cecil never intended to start a social justice dogpile. He could've said the same thing about Danny Kanell and nobody would've paid attention. He just unintentionally struct a nerve because that national beat writer inner circle has gotten really sensitive to one of their own, Heather Dinich, being attacked often by misogynistic idiots like Finebaum's Jim from Tuscaloosa. Cecil was really questioning her professionalism not that she couldn't have an opinion because she's a woman.

Oy vey................where to start...................

"Jim from Tuscaloosa", whoever or whatever he is (don't know, since you could not pay me to listen to FineBomb), is most likely an idiot, period, because he is one of his "stock" callers. IOW, playing a role, just like all the other clowns, in that "studio rasslin'" clone. Somehow that makes him a misogynist, just because his role is to say something really stupid. OK, whatever...........

Whether or not anyone would have noticed if he said the same about Kanell, Skipless Bayless, or any of the other media clowns, is debatable. If no one did, it would be because it is old schtick, and they would rather have some new schtick, to keep the pot stirred.

So, someone points out the obvious, and all the fellow travelers fall in line, and defend the offended. (Why are we not surprised?)

The fact this person happens to be a female Danny Kanell still means they are yet another Danny Kanell! Some of you see a triggered female, that needs to be rescued. The rest of us see yet another idiot, and we are tired of clowns to the left of us and jokers to the right...................

Yet, we are misogynist? HUH?

All of this just goes to show that it you are going to having hiring practices, based on diversity, then you are going to have to hire a whole boatload of idiots, of every gender/race/whatever, to keep up with all the really dumb white male ex-jocks, that you already have. And they sure do have a lot of them. (Still not sure how Skipless Bayless managed to weasel his way into the big times, except that he did some guest appearances, on Dallas sports talk shows, and parlayed that into hosting one, when he was a local beat reporter. He was a schmuck then, and he is still a schmuck, 40 years later.)

My friend, down in Greenbow County, Alabama has said it best (more than once):

"If you don't like these shows, then don't watch them. You watch them, and then come here to kvetch. It is predictable. Lather, rinse, repeat." (OK, I embellished it a bit.)

Maybe if some of y'all spent more time doing something else, instead of watching/listening to this mind-numbing garbage, they would get smart and stop putting idiots on each and every one of them.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Just because a group of PC zealots is triggered by something Cecil said doesn't in any way mean he shouldn't have said it. When people are looking for something to pile on about, they'll find it in even the most innocuous of places.
I wish I could find it because listening and reading Cecil and seeing him in local establishments in Tusc. And Northport I've heard a lot. He has said similar things about male "experts" too. Like you said some people, and frankly some companies (ESPN), never miss an opportunity to show just how progressive and enlightened they are. This has been absurd and like JP I'm done and on to the greatest COnf. CG that exists! RTR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
And also, I do happen to think she's not a great analyst/commentary type talent for ESPN. I tended to think she was pretty decent as their ACC beat writer a few years ago. But I don't think she's especially worse than some of her other peers who came into the significant screen-time role over the last few years. And even on here, the digs at her tend to tread into the big tent of criticism due to her gender. That's simply a fact.

Nobody says that black men can't talk about football because Joey Galloway hasn't a clue. I don't think necessarily people say it that directly about Dinich and women either...but it is adjacent to that concept like "how could she know anything about football having not played it?"
But people also don't scream racist when a panel member or a person on Twitter disagrees with him. Now in politics...;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.