Outcome of the LSWho/Ole Sis and Barn/Ark game

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Alabama is winning every game by 100 points and there is a concern over tie breakers? Actually, I understand it, nothing is ever guaranteed in college football which is why it's the best sport ever.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Ole Miss has got to win this one, so I think they're going to play with some urgency but it is gonna be tough to get the win at night in Tiger Stadium.

I really believe that Auburn is going to beat Arkansas. All of the Hogs' weakness seemingly play right into Auburn's strengths.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Ole Miss has got to win this one, so I think they're going to play with some urgency but it is gonna be tough to get the win at night in Tiger Stadium.

I really believe that Auburn is going to beat Arkansas. All of the Hogs' weakness seemingly play right into Auburn's strengths.
Most stats favor Auburn too. As does Sagarin 9, Massey 6 and Atomic 9. If the game were at Arkansas I might think Arky could win.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I think I will put a shoulder on the smoker Friday nite and have it ready to help the Hogs celebrate.... I have no problem pulling for the HOG's...

Just be careful Bielema doesn't get a whiff of the shoulder on the smoker, cuz it'll be gone when you check on it Saturday morning...

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I understand there are a lot of variables but my point is I would really like for LSWho and Auburn to have 2 SEC losses come Sunday. The odds of us getting to ATL if we beat A&M goes through the roof if this scenario happens this Saturday.
Agreed. If Bama beats TAMU and LSU and Auburn lose Bama is a virtual lock IMO.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I simply cannot see this Alabama team losing to LSU or Auburn. Get past aTm and you are in the third college football playoff.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I simply cannot see this Alabama team losing to LSU or Auburn. Get past aTm and you are in the third college football playoff.
Auburn at home should be a layup, IMO.

LSU in Baton Rouge could pose different challenges. We still haven't really seen what Coach O's LSU team looks like against good competition but they're one of the only teams in the country who comes close in talent. I don't think that's a gimme... I think it's tougher than TAMU who's pretty overrated IMO.

That said, I don't think there's anyone in the country who can beat Bama at this moment.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Saturday night, I started looking ahead to the lineup for this weekend and thought "Auburn over Arkansas is gonna be the low key upset game of the week."

Then literally every stat guy I've heard has been saying it too, so now...I'm not so confident :D

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Auburn has strengths?

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
It doesn't matter what happens in LSU/Ole and Arkansas/ Auburn game because right now it's between Texas A and M and Alabama at this point.
LSU has to play Ole miss, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida and TAMU.
Auburn has to play Arkansas, Ole miss, Georgia and Alabama.
Ole miss has to play Auburn, TAMU, Miss State.
Alabama has to play TAMU, LSU and Auburn

I feel like We don't need to worry about the race of the west just yet. I want to see where we are when dust are settled after this weekend. Next weekend will tell us a lot about where the SEC west is with Bama off next weekend.
if we win this weekend, it would take a monumental meltdown for us not to win the west with our remaining schedule... LSU is our toughest remaining game, and I don't think they have enough offense to do it.

Miss St, Chattanooga and Auburn aren't likely to beat us, especially with all three at BDS.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Nah, I'm being realistic and I have to consider the other factors involved in this. This weekend isn't going to determine the clear path, the next two or three week will determine that.
Well let me put it this way then. Are you hoping Ole Sis and Arkansas win this weekend?

At least to me it is clearly obvious that if this happens the other factors you are considering will become much smaller and that path gets incredibly clearer if we beat A&M.

Auburn at home should be a layup, IMO.

LSU in Baton Rouge could pose different challenges. We still haven't really seen what Coach O's LSU team looks like against good competition but they're one of the only teams in the country who comes close in talent. I don't think that's a gimme... I think it's tougher than TAMU who's pretty overrated IMO.

That said, I don't think there's anyone in the country who can beat Bama at this moment.
They haven't seen it either though.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.