Outcome of the LSWho/Ole Sis and Barn/Ark game

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We need Ole Sis to knock off LSWho and the Hogs to knock off the Barn this week to give all of the them 2 SEC losses just in case we happen to stumble. I don't think we will stumble but.... I know it will be real easy for me to pull for the Hogs.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
We need Ole Sis to knock off LSWho and the Hogs to knock off the Barn this week to give all of the them 2 SEC losses just in case we happen to stumble. I don't think we will stumble but.... I know it will be real easy for me to pull for the Hogs.
I honestly think that can happen.
Rumors of LSU's and Auburn's resurgence have been greatly exaggerated. They've had impressive wins against some of the stiffest competition in college football.

So clearly they've earned the uptick in respect they've been receiving.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
It doesn't matter what happens in LSU/Ole and Arkansas/ Auburn game because right now it's between Texas A and M and Alabama at this point.
LSU has to play Ole miss, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida and TAMU.
Auburn has to play Arkansas, Ole miss, Georgia and Alabama.
Ole miss has to play Auburn, TAMU, Miss State.
Alabama has to play TAMU, LSU and Auburn

I feel like We don't need to worry about the race of the west just yet. I want to see where we are when dust are settled after this weekend. Next weekend will tell us a lot about where the SEC west is with Bama off next weekend.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I honestly think that can happen.
Rumors of LSU's and Auburn's resurgence have been greatly exaggerated. They've had impressive wins against some of the stiffest competition in college football.

So clearly they've earned the uptick in respect they've been receiving.
all this hubub about the barn and the corn dogs sort of reminds me how i felt after the ole miss win in 2000

It doesn't matter what happens in LSU/Ole and Arkansas/ Auburn game because right now it's between Texas A and M and Alabama at this point.

I feel like We don't need to worry about the race of the west just yet. I want to see where we are when dust are settled after this weekend. Next weekend will tell us a lot about where the SEC west is with Bama off next weekend.
Yep. Just gotta get to that bye!

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I think you are being very short sighted and are wrong.

If we beat A&M we will have to lose twice for them to be the west champ. Don't see that happening.

If LSWho beats us and wins out they are the west champ, so it would be great if they had 2 losses.

If the Barn wins out and beats us they are the west champ, so it would be great if they had 2 losses.

I sure would like to know these 4 teams in our division had 2 SEC losses on Sunday.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
J, there are several variables at play over the next few weeks.

If we beat A&M we will have to lose twice for them to be the west champ. Don't see that happening.
If we lost to a 7-1 Auburn and TAMU only loses to Bama, TAMU wins the West.

If LSWho beats us and wins out they are the west champ, so it would be great if they had 2 losses.

Depends on how Auburn does. A one-loss Auburn beats out a one-loss LSU.

If the Barn wins out and beats us they are the west champ, so it would be great if they had 2 losses.
Depends on what TAMU does. A one-loss TAMU beats out a one-loss Auburn.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
J, there are several variables at play over the next few weeks.

If we lost to a 7-1 Auburn and TAMU only loses to Bama, TAMU wins the West.

Depends on how Auburn does. A one-loss Auburn beats out a one-loss LSU.

Depends on what TAMU does. A one-loss TAMU beats out a one-loss Auburn.
I understand there are a lot of variables but my point is I would really like for LSWho and Auburn to have 2 SEC losses come Sunday. The odds of us getting to ATL if we beat A&M goes through the roof if this scenario happens this Saturday.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Anyone know the answer to this? If aTm, Bama and AU are all 7-1 conference record how is it decided who goes?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
FWIW, the barn has Georgia and Vandy and A&M plays Tennessee and South Carolina. We have UT and Kentucky.

Right now, both our teams are 2-2. Georgia is 2-3 and South Carolina is 1-4 with Vandy 1-3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I think I will put a shoulder on the smoker Friday nite and have it ready to help the Hogs celebrate.... I have no problem pulling for the HOG's...

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I sure would like to know these 4 teams in our division had 2 SEC losses on Sunday.
Nah, I'm being realistic and I have to consider the other factors involved in this. This weekend isn't going to determine the clear path, the next two or three week will determine that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.