Euro Space Agency Mars rover crashes onto Martian surface.

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Makes me wonder about manned Mars missions. If this number of unmanned missions have crashed onto Mars, imagine the outcry with the same success rate with humans on board.
I think NASA is using this for the funding - they know good and well a dead astronaut (who doesn't rot away), lying on the surface is no good. And Mars is a one-way trip...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I think NASA is using this for the funding - they know good and well a dead astronaut (who doesn't rot away), lying on the surface is no good. And Mars is a one-way trip...
Nerd cap <on> Off

Oh they very likely would rot on Mars if the temps remained optimum. Anaerobic bacteria and all that. Fairly quick with warmer temps.

Even if he did mummify, Mars has windstorms that would slowly wittle our poor unfortunate wannabe Martian to dust.

Nerd cap on <off>

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
"are you the guy with the blow?" feels more likely from Sizemore
Probably right. I keep hoping he'll get his stuff together. "You can take the man out of the mountains but you can't take the mountains out of the man."
Lizemores, WV, (mis)named for the family is not far from Boone County, home of the infamous Whites of WV. Central WV is home of some fairly self-destructive behaviour.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I don't keep up with any of the celebrity sites, etc - haven't for years - so imagine my shock when I read about Sizemore's battles. I had no clue. Hope he gets it together, but 40 years of addiction has got to be nearly impossible to break...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.