Link: Every fumble return has been for a TD this year

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I bet that includes offensive recoveries (Like Jonah Williams recovering Scarbroughs fumble at the end of Ole Miss). Maybe the more correct statement is every defensive fumble recovered has been returned for a TD?

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
These stats are for fumble returns.
Fumble recoveries where they just jump on the ball and cover it up aren't returns.
I bet that includes offensive recoveries (Like Jonah Williams recovering Scarbroughs fumble at the end of Ole Miss). Maybe the more correct statement is every defensive fumble recovered has been returned for a TD?
It means if they picked it up and ran with it, they ended up scoring.
If they jumped on it and were "down" it isn't included in that stat.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
This is another amazing defensive stat:

We're first in the nation in total team sacks (3rd by sacks/game) but we have no individual player within the top 40 for sacks. Jonathan Allen is the highest Alabama player on the individual list at T-48th with 4 sacks. We've show an impressive ability to get pressure from almost any position on the field. Several guys have been dominant pass rushers but not the first to get there consistently.

This is another amazing defensive stat:

We're first in the nation in total team sacks (3rd by sacks/game) but we have no individual player within the top 40 for sacks. Jonathan Allen is the highest Alabama player on the individual list at T-48th with 4 sacks. We've show an impressive ability to get pressure from almost any position on the field. Several guys have been dominant pass rushers but not the first to get there consistently.
Though it is Saban D, you can tell Pruitt's take on it yields great dividends. I'm kinda glad we blitz a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.