Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. TAMU...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Hey Coach! right now and CNS is talking and you can really tell when he is talking to the players. He emphasizes certain things that should give it away on what he wants to get across. Love what I hear. Gotta keep pushing. Team usually responds very well.

He also had something to say about the fans too! Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Cooler and damp here. Going to watch game day, straighten up the house and have some friends over to watch the game. RTR

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I'm pumped about today, but still trying to figure out food/drinks/etc...

Roll Tide!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
IMO, our secondary is key in this game. Their receivers are tall, fast and athletic and back shoulder and jump balls worry me. They are rested and it will probably be our toughest game of the regular season. I am glad it is in BDS. RTR

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Glad coach is in charge of the team and not me! I've gone from super confident to 'dude, this is turning in to a perfect set up for us to fail.'

I'll be alright in a little while. Jitters are talking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After listening to Coach on Gameday, I'm feeling better [emoji4]

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
He is very relaxed considering it is game day.
Another thing: it's easy to talk about the success TK had against us earlier. It's also easy to forget that, unfortunately, we didn't play up to our abilities that game. Wasn't a complete Utah 2.0 Game, but we did play a little bit like it was a consolation game, IIRC.

Sooooo much on the line today. We'll be ready. I predict Jalen is gonna show out with his legs, unless we've decided it's time to let him air it out, which I'd be surprised to see

IMO, our secondary is key in this game. Their receivers are tall, fast and athletic and back shoulder and jump balls worry me. They are rested and it will probably be our toughest game of the regular season. I am glad it is in BDS. RTR
Yeah, you're right but that front seven has to get pressure too.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I still haven't figured out why they continue to have George Whitfield on GameDay. He is absolutely terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.