Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. TAMU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Well..last regular season game for my son tomorrow. Then the playoffs are next week for his team.

So...another day where we see the first half and listen to Eli for the second.

Well..last regular season game for my son tomorrow. Then the playoffs are next week for his team.

So...another day where we see the first half and listen to Eli for the second.
You're the only person I know that is as busy as me. Roll Tide! I do get to see the whole game tomorrow though.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
You're the only person I know that is as busy as me. Roll Tide! I do get to see the whole game tomorrow though.

Story of my life..lol 4 practices a week for 1.5 hours and their game on Saturday has worn us out. (We also both work) Not going to lie...I will look forward to the break in a few weeks.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
It's rainy and miserable up here. ☔ too hard to take my morning walk. Don't feel like getting wet. We do need the rain up here. We have an 11am kid birthday party to go to later. Thankfully the party will be over by kickoff. I saw the parents hosting the party and thanked them for the early start. I have yet to watch the game from the living room as my sons shows take precedence over football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story of my life..lol 4 practices a week for 1.5 hours and their game on Saturday has worn us out. (We also both work) Not going to lie...I will look forward to the break in a few weeks.
Band life here! Luckily it doesn't demand too much from us. But work is a monster. I remember in 2012 with the football games and practices. Whew!!!

Slogood

Sep 27, 2016
Going to be a great day! Tennis this morning (that's what we do in Atlanta), then catch up on Game Day with DVR, settle in for the game, then hope it is over by mid 3rd quarter, as my son's last game is at 7:30....have to be at field at 6:45 (eastern)...same as last week! Roll Tide!

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Glad coach is in charge of the team and not me! I've gone from super confident to 'dude, this is turning in to a perfect set up for us to fail.'

I'll be alright in a little while. Jitters are talking

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
ROLL TIDE!!

Here's to another decisive, and hopefully injury free game today!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.