Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
It's in the pregame thread but I'll allow it's own thread because I think it is an interesting concept - surprised the NCAA allows it - and Blake Sims is awesome!

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Ask CNS, he must have learned from Mal Moore who learned from Coach Bryant. CNS has a lot of power to keep things quite if he decides to. IMHO

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
Hey Boo, hope you are well good sir.

Strangely I was wondering earlier today but former players returning to school and training with the team.

It is mentioned on another thread that is allowed occasionally.

Think it's a good demonstration of the team spirit CNS instills that players are willing to come back to help out the program.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Players routinely return and practice at facility (maybe not with) the team. Ha ha Clinton dix, Julio Jones are two that have stopped by multiple times over the years.
I just chuckled at the thought of our guys trying to cover Julio Jones. Guys that get paid millions cannot even do it.

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Hey Boo, hope you are well good sir.

Strangely I was wondering earlier today but former players returning to school and training with the team.

It is mentioned on another thread that is allowed occasionally.

Think it's a good demonstration of the team spirit CNS instills that players are willing to come back to help out the program.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
[IN MY BEST SCOTTISH]Awrite RWPT! A'm fine, slainte. An ye?[/IN MY BEST SCOTTISH]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.