Game Thread Arkansas vs Auburn

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
They should put both of these teams as lower scale in the sec. Both can come up with a strong showing against a top team but that is where it stops.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Allen has officially gotten the yips...all these hits have gotten to him I think...

Their OL needs to just say the heck with it and hold every down and hope it ain't called.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
LSU and Auburn will both be tough, especially at LSU. Their QB seems to have improved on the passing game, at least so far. It will be a challenge if both Fournette and Guice are on the field sharing reps. I sure hope Jalen practices his deep ball during the bye week! Both LSU and Auburn defenses are better than Texas AM's. I just hope LSU loses another game either tonight or after us (same for Auburn) so they will have 2 SEC losses. And of course I hope we beat them both too:)

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Winning the SEC is never easy...this is a monster year. AU has come light years...if they lose to LSU I don't think GM ever gets them back. They are a force and probably a top ten team right now. Only losses are to Clemson and A&M.

I hope we arrive undefeated and focused...especially since my b-in-law just gave me two tickets to the game as a retirement gift...haven't been to one since 1989 when I moved from B'ham. Excited doesn't even begin to express my thoughts...

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Winning the SEC is never easy...this is a monster year. AU has come light years...if they lose to LSU I don't think GM ever gets them back. They are a force and probably a top ten team right now. Only losses are to Clemson and A&M.

I hope we arrive undefeated and focused...especially since my b-in-law just gave me two tickets to the game as a retirement gift...haven't been to one since 1989 when I moved from B'ham. Excited doesn't even begin to express my thoughts...
Agreed Padre, auburn's season hinged on LSU. I think they come into Tuscaloosa 9-2 and leave 9-3. Still a far cry from most posters who were saying 5-7 or 6-6. Gus has saved his bacon. BTW retirement is under rated, so far it has been great.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Gotta give The Barn credit cause they're playing some good ball right now..What Coach Steele has done with their D is remarkable & prolly his best year as a DC in his career..Gus saved his job when he handed Rhett Lashley the play calling duties..Cause had he not I'm not sure he would've made it to the end of the year with the offense they had with him calling plays..

TampaTide813

Suspended
Dec 16, 2014

Congratulations on your retirement. I hope this game doesn't turn out like your last IB trip. We were undefeated then and looking towards a chance at a NC...just saying.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.