Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. TAMU...

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Roll Tide!

Time for a well deserved rest.

Looks like the folks in Vegas had it about right. Anyone know where the game time spread wound up?

looked it up...17 1/2 over/under 59 1/2
18 points
Could somebody please tell me how in the world did Vegas nail this spread on Monday !?
Here's how it works with the spread....

Vegas isn't saying what they think the score will be, they pick what they think they can pull in the most money on...For or against.

At 18 points, we're you for bama to cover or against? Betting bama bandwagon fans probably jumped on that hard, especially after a week of "this team is the GOAT, maybe Dallas could beat them" etc.

The other half of betters were TAMU fans saying, "dangit, we're better than that! They may be good, they may win, but not by 18."

And that's how Vegas works.

tidegrandpa

All-American
18 points

Here's how it works with the spread....

Vegas isn't saying what they think the score will be, they pick what they think they can pull in the most money on...For or against.

At 18 points, we're you for bama to cover or against? Betting bama bandwagon fans probably jumped on that hard, especially after a week of "this team is the GOAT, maybe Dallas could beat them" etc.

The other half of betters were TAMU fans saying, "dangit, we're better than that! They may be good, they may win, but not by 18."

And that's how Vegas works.
And the Bama bettors won big time, I'd never had bet that, thanks for info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I absolutely hate it about Eddie. Probably my favorite player.
Let's take care of him real good and get him ready for the NFL. I know he's hurting and sad right now.
God bless him.
Go Eddie.
Love ya!
Sip

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.