Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. TAMU...

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
If you guys don't mind me asking, is a broken leg really the end? I mean, I remember the late season kenyan drake arm brake later than this against miss st and he played in the sec championship

Last edited:

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Eddie may be done playing football for us this season, but Eddie is still a valuable cog in the wheel in the leadership standpoint and will still be a great asset to the team.
This team has shown a lot over this stretch of games. They have the heart and will of a champion.
Great win today, team.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I am not piling on CLK...happen to think he is a genius most weeks. However, this week was not one of them. Even though we had a lot of yardage they knew what we would do when we got close. This was not UT we were playing...these were men on defense. His play-calling was suspect at best...and my next play call will be my first. However, I could sit here and call the play most of the time.

Thoughts?

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I am not piling on CLK...happen to think he is a genius most weeks. However, this week was not one of them. Even though we had a lot of yardage they knew what we would do when we got close. This was not UT we were playing...these were men on defense. His play-calling was suspect at best...and my next play call will be my first. However, I could sit here and call the play most of the time.

Thoughts?
Run

The

Dang

Ball

Lane

tmv85

All-SEC
ROLL TIDE!! I hated to see Eddie going in on the cart. As he was headed to the tunnel, his head was hangiing, but the crowd began chanting EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE, and he gave a little wave. He may not be able to suit up for the rest of the year, but like someone said earlier, his leadership will be invaluable.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Please see my previous post regarding the hatred I now have for those same guts
A broken bone takes 8-12 weeks to heal properly. Plus it's a leg break not an arm break so not really comparable to Drake last year. Drake was able to play because it was a clean break & the dr. put both screws and plates to reinforce it. In short, he's done.

ETA: the NC game is 12 weeks away so I guess it's possible to play then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
In spite of EJs injury, we're in really good shape for a playoff/championship run. We have the players/talent/coaching/leadership to do this.
We just went thru a tough stretch of teams and it was evident to me during this game that this team is in dire need of an off week. This team has great heart and when needed, they reached deep inside and made plays and won this game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.