Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. TAMU...

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Also, props to JK Scott for another solid performance in this game. When called upon, he is consistently providing great field position for us. Mack Wilson is making a name for himself. I believe he would be an every-down LB on many other teams as a true freshman. But he chose to be another up and coming star for the Tide. His hits yesterday on special teams were a throwback to a young Reuben Foster.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Don't know what anybody else saw; but I thought Cam had a pretty good showing against Garret. Though, Garret seemed out of shape at times.
Garrett seemed real out of shape. Same as last year, he was only able to get leverage by lining up offsides all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Well you see, it's because he's wearing white shoes...

Yeah it's crazy but I can't tell where his white shoe ends in the white line begins.

I cannot figure out how to do blue font in Tapatalk

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Don't know what anybody else saw; but I thought Cam had a pretty good showing against Garret. Though, Garret seemed out of shape at times.
Great point. Cam played a great game. We notice when players fall short somehow, but when they do well, it escapes notice.
Cam played well Saturday.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
You know, all in all the team played a good game yesterday. We played an undefeated team with a qb who has proven to be pretty good. aTm had a bye week and was well rested. They had an extra week to prepare for their game with us. Our guys definitely needed this coming off week.
Hurts certainly has some work to do but I'll definitely say this for the young man, he has gotten us out of some tough spots with his running.
This team is in good shape. For all their perceived faults they're still #1 and still finding ways to score and dominate games.
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Also, what was the bathroom situation in the stadium today? Read that they announced over the PA to refrain from using the facilities..
In our section, the bathrooms near us were either closed or a horror story if you went in by the end of the third quarter. The announcement asked us to limit use of the facility. Immediately the aisles were filled with people headed for the head to get ahead of everybody else.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
That may be the dumbest thing Gary said the whole game and that is saying a lot.
Danielson is actually pretty smart and can be a good analyst when he wants to be. Problem is he talks too much and then lets his obvious bias get in the way too often - like on this play. Refs blew the call, Jones was definitely OOB and Danielson knew it.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
In our section, the bathrooms near us were either closed or a horror story if you went in by the end of the third quarter. The announcement asked us to limit use of the facility. Immediately the aisles were filled with people headed for the head to get ahead of everybody else.
Not me brother - I held out [emoji12]

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Yeah it's crazy but I can't tell where his white shoe ends in the white line begins.

I cannot figure out how to do blue font in Tapatalk

it's not easy.

No seriously it's not. Click reply on my post and you can see what you need to do to post in blue on Tapatalk.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bamatex82

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Greenville, TX

I'm still furious about this. What is the point of having replay if they are going to ignore clear evidence? HALF HIS DAMN FOOT IS ON THE LINE!
also let the video go forward and watch where the sand splashes up off the turf. half of the sand splash was out of bounds. uh - physics says it was directly under the foot...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.