Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. TAMU...

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
I usually like Danielson and perceive him as knowledgeable and objective. However, he missed this OB call badly and he also wanted targeting on us on that kickoff but said nothing about the obvious one on our RB after the interception. Thought better of him. :frown: on TideFans.com

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I suspect if they had called him out, they would not have changed that call either
Without the camera view right down the line, I thought they wouldn't overturn it. I have seen that kind of play now a couple of times this year. They might work on having more cameras just for this type of play in the next few years.

I did think he was out too.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I usually like Danielson and perceive him as knowledgeable and objective. However, he missed this OB call badly and he also wanted targeting on us on that kickoff but said nothing about the obvious one on our RB after the interception. Thought better of him. :frown: on TideFans.com
Keep listening. the other thing he always does is say how good a play an opposing CB makes if he breaks up a pass to a Bama player. Then on replay you see an arm pushed down, hand held, or more often a fistful of jersey. Instead of calling it a blatant foul that was missed he'll say well see he got his head around or that's ticky tack or a good no call. I've just started really listening due to all the complaints over the years. I'm just beginning to think its been misplaced. :)

Probably just being a ridiculous Bama fan ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
They showed a view of JH looking across the field after the game ended, and I guessed he was looking for his parents. He took off and shortly thereafter they showed him talking to Coach Sumlin much the same way that D Henry did with D Watson after the title game. Since only aTm's cluster of QB's at the time kept him from going there, I imagine they have a strong knowledge of, and respect for each other.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Enjoyed the game, the weather, the day.

And never thought this would ever be relevant on TideFans ever but.....I didn't use the bathroom at BDS; they announced about the water pressure problem prior to halftime, but I was half listening.

Looked good but still things to work on. And fortunately, now, the press is all caught up in the so-called revival of Auburn football. Get back to me in five weeks.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Just saw this picture posted. This was a passing play. 4 aTm offensive lineman are facing Knight lol

I wouldn't say that the cluster of QBs kept him from going there. He committed and never uncommitted. It's possible, but I doubt it.
They showed a view of JH looking across the field after the game ended, and I guessed he was looking for his parents. He took off and shortly thereafter they showed him talking to Coach Sumlin much the same way that D Henry did with D Watson after the title game. Since only aTm's cluster of QB's at the time kept him from going there, I imagine they have a strong knowledge of, and respect for each other.

TampaTide813

Suspended
Dec 16, 2014
Nope. They tried to flip him in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
During the game they said that he wanted to go to A&M growing up, but at the time of his recruitment they had those two 5* freshman QBs so he chose Alabama. Also, Kiffin told him that Alabama would teach him to be a pocket passer. After those 2 QBs decided to leave, Sumlin (who Hurts has known since he was 10) tried to flip him but he stood by his commitment.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.