What happened to Eddie Jackson? (fractured leg)

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Re: What happened to Eddie Jackson?

Eddie was definitely in the list of the top 5 guys we could not afford to lose to injury.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

Fracture. Hmmmm

Depending on what and where. He could be back for the playoffs. Thats 11 weeks.

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK

Have they said what part of his leg the fracture is? Just curious. Breaks my heart for the kid.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Oh no! I didn't see what happened....since I was listening in and out for the second half. Just heard he was carted off. :(

this is so sad for him and a huge loss for us. Maybe the defense can rally around him and play for him.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA

I am so glad we won but it breaks my heart about Eddie's injury. This will hurt our secondary a lot, but hopefully Tony or Hootie can step in and get us through LSU and Auburn. I know Eddie will help out as much as he can from the sidelines since he is such a leader. I hope he recovers quickly for the combine/NFL. The win just doesn't feel as sweet now. Hope we have no more injuries this year--seems we have had more than usual. Glad Damien did not have a concussion and came back in.

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015

Funny. I worried more about him than I did about the game when that happened. I really like that guy. I'm sure he'll be ok.
Same here--I was worried more about him than the game. Eddie's my favorite player on the team. Can't remember ever feeling this bad after a win.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

Same here--I was worried more about him than the game. Eddie's my favorite player on the team. Can't remember ever feeling this bad after a win.
I felt this way every time kenyan drake got a "season ending" injury.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Man I hate this for him and the team. Praying for him to have a complete recovery. Hopefully he can heal,rehab and make it in the draft!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I hate to hear & wish him a full recovery..It made me cringe when he got tackled the way he did(if it's the play I'm thinking of)..Did he get pulled down from behind in a awkward way???..It's a big blow to our team cause no one player can replace what Eddie did for our team..

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Feel bad for Eddie but at least he had a fantastic season up until the injury so he's got that going for him - better than this happening at the start. Even so it's very disappointing and I wish for a complete recovery for one of my fav. players.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

I hate to hear & wish him a full recovery..It made me cringe when he got tackled the way he did(if it's the play I'm thinking of)..Did he get pulled down from behind in a awkward way???..It's a big blow to our team cause no one player can replace what Eddie did for our team..
It was a horse collar type tackle. Foot was planted. This sucks. That kid deserves better. Not cool.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.