Game Thread: Ole Miss v L5U

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
The battery in my pro is great and I am a power user myself. I don't need all that power though. I need something that is easy for me. My power is at work and I want to keep it there.

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9" using Tapatalk Roll Tide!
I use my iPad Air or iPhone all the time. I only use a desktop computer for my work. I couldn't even imagine using a desktop/laptop for browsing. Crazy how times have changed..since I used to love using a laptop.
I'm a nerdist who's on Samsung android and pc's. After all this time, I won't deny how impressive ieverything is, I just can't deal with the lack of control.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
It is hard to judge these SEC offenses because the drop off is steep this year on the defensive side of the ball. Alabama, LSU, Florida, Auburn, and Texas A&M play pretty good defense but after that it is a dumpster fire.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
All I'm thinking is, last year, he came into our game having am even BETTER year. I hope we can just play the way we did then.

I think Allen's quote about them not being happy with their run defense...will prove a long night for Fournette. Even better with having a week off and hearing all about Fournette again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.