Game Thread: Ole Miss v L5U

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Like I've said earlier, there are like 5 teams in this conference playing defense this year and the rest of the field has went full Big-12 (you never go full Big-12).

I don't buy anybody's offense unless it is against a few of those teams fielding defense in 2016.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
LSU is running well here. Fournette/Guice combo is good, but I don't see them as successful against the Bama defense.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
True, but I still don't fear them.
They better get a very mobile QB. This is a different defense that they'll be facing.

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9" using Tapatalk Roll Tide!
Agree that they will have to improve qb mobility. Then again, I can't find the stats on how many sacks they've been hit with. Not that it's a direct translation, but I'd like a base model.

With all that being said....LSU, night, and they are probably all bought in. Yet last year, we got a "healthier" (i believe fournette is 125%) LSU and that was a dismantling.

They just throw a bit better this year, which should provide additional challenge vs their one way attack.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.