Oklahoma vs Texas Tech

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Fox.

66-52. Texas Techs QB is about to break the single game record for total offense.

Edit: he just did. 800 yards and counting.

All time record for total offense between teams.

Last edited:

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I wonder if the over/under was anywhere close to 125.:rolleyes:

Color man just said no defense could stop these offenses..that's worth two :rolleyes::rolleyes:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
This game was simply a pathetic showing of defensive football.

Both programs should be ashamed of themselves.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
854 yards for each team...so not football.
This is what football is becoming. Every rule seems to benefit the offense. They'll all just wear flags before long, yet some people seem to like it. I think it is a joke and can't stand it. I can only hope that enough people are like me and eventually stop going and watching. Slogan time- Protect the game, and the money will always be there. Protect the money, and the game will go away.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Oklahoma will climb in the polls. Nothing impresses voters like scoring a ton of points. I mean, seriously, who do you think will climb the highest this weekend, Oklahoma 66-59 or Colorado 10-5? Beating Stanford by five is not nearly as impressive as beating Tex Tech by 7. Just saying.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
This is what football is becoming. Every rule seems to benefit the offense. They'll all just wear flags before long, yet some people seem to like it. I think it is a joke and can't stand it. I can only hope that enough people are like me and eventually stop going and watching. Slogan time- Protect the game, and the money will always be there. Protect the money, and the game will go away.
Unfortunately, it may be...I cannot imagine going out to watch flag football...or even watching from my recliner!!!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
the younger crowd seems to be fans of this type of "football"

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.