Are LSU fans just gluttons for punishment. Yet another "We want Bama" chant

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Re: Are LSU fans just gluttons for punishment. Yet another "We want Bama" chant

It will be our toughest game of the year to that point, don't doubt it. They are no longer burdened with Les Miles.

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al

Any idea on why Ole miss' s defense seems to have gotten worse? How did lsu beat them "easily"...where we seemed struggle.

Also how did au beat the pants off Arkansas? Have both Arkansas and Ole miss coaches lost their teams?

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

Any idea on why Ole miss' s defense seems to have gotten worse? How did lsu beat them "easily"...where we seemed struggle.

Also how did au beat the pants off Arkansas? Have both Arkansas and Ole miss coaches lost their teams?
The majority of their hired players (OM) switched jobs and are now in the NFL. It was our 1st SEC game, away game, very early in schedule and with a TF-QB. We actually showed them (AU) the recipe for beating them.

I wouldn't be shocked if LSU lived up to their namesake RB before all is said and done. "Four Net" rushing sounds real good.

Ettling will be forced to beat us with his arm 'cuz he doesn't have the legs. And I'd expect Reuben and/or Rashaan to be assigned to spy on Fournette and/or Guice.

They have 2 weeks to prepare. But so do we. All good.

RTR!!!

Last edited:

dooger

Suspended
Dec 4, 2016

The majority of their hired players (OM) switched jobs and are now in the NFL. It was our 1st SEC game, away game, very early in schedule and with a TF-QB. We actually showed them (AU) the recipe for beating them.

I wouldn't be shocked if LSU lived up to their namesake RB before all is said and done. "Four Net" rushing sounds real good.

Ettling will be forced to beat us with his arm 'cuz he doesn't have the legs. And I'd expect Reuben and/or Rashaan to be assigned to spy on Fournette and/or Guice.

They have 2 weeks to prepare. But so do we. All good.

RTR!!!
Perhaps this should be a new thread, but, is it just me or are LSU, AU and UT the most pretentious and less than deserving teams/fans in college football. Specifically, LSU. What have they done since Saban left (and left behind his recruits for Weedeater) a few years ago? What am I missing?? Was Leonard Fournette a success? Dupree? One can understand some degree of arrogance/pride if the programs are winning at a high level and satisfying expectations. But, with Sgt. Carter, Gus/Blowhard and the third choice for head coach at LSU, where is the (consistent) future for these programs? These people are delusional. Perhaps that is what fans are anyway.

RT

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.