Really Cool HD pics during the Bama/A&M game

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
The look on Trevor Knights with Jonathan Allen leaping and hitting him is priceless. If we will out I bet it makes to a Daniel Moore painting.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
The look on Trevor Knights with Jonathan Allen leaping and hitting him is priceless. If we will out I bet it makes to a Daniel Moore painting.
I keep waiting for someone to add a cape to JA on that one. That is an impressive play for anyone, but a man that size going airborne like that is incredible. I am guessing that NFL execs and coaches alike are drooling over 93, 56, 22, 10, and hopefully EJ when his leg heals.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I keep waiting for someone to add a cape to JA on that one. That is an impressive play for anyone, but a man that size going airborne like that is incredible. I am guessing that NFL execs and coaches alike are drooling over 93, 56, 22, 10, and hopefully EJ when his leg heals.
Assuming EJ's leg fracture is a simple fracture, that should heal fine with no lingering issues (unlike Prothro who had a compound fracture, I believe). He may even be able to participate in Pro Day and the Combine - depends how he heals. I don't think it would be any kind of risk for owners to take a dynamic safety who has incredible return capabilities.

Re JA -- That leap needs to be on future Alabama calendars and may even end up on a painting near you!! Phenomenal!

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
My favorite is TK on the ground, with his butt in the air, while our defense guys are standing around chatting like it's just another day at the office...

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Very cool pics. I really like the one when Coach Saban and Coach Sumlin are laughing before the ballgame together. I also thought OJ had the wind knocked out of him was the reason for him getting up so slow. After seeing the picture though, he caught a good shot on the chin.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Stolen from Facebook

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.