Latest Bama News 10/24/2016 Thru 10/30/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Already posted, I'm posting this for the commentary. Get well Eddie, our Prayers are with you!

Why Eddie Jackson is such a big loss for Alabama | AL.com/rbr
Jackson was the signal caller of the secondary, a player Tide coaches trusted to make sure everyone in the secondary was lined up correctly and ready to execute plays the way coaches wanted them executed. Someone else among the defensive backs will now have to step into that role as the signal caller of the secondary.
rbr opThe more you think about Eddie's college career ending in that fashion, the more it sickens you. Eddie not only serves as a leader on the field, but by all accounts is a fine human being that is universally loved by his coaches and teammates. In his four years on campus he has recovered from a torn ACL, switched positions for the good of the team, and eschewed the NFL Draft to play his senior season. He plays the game with joy and passion, and brings something of a swagger to the secondary. When the team needed a punt returner, Eddie stepped in and became one of the best in the country.
His previous injury came in the spring of 2014, and Eddie made an impression on everyoneas he came back well ahead of schedule:
"He always keeps a positive attitude. He never looks at things in a bad way, he always looks at the good that can come out of anything that happens," Eddie Sr. said.

Jackson rehabbed twice a day, five to six times per week. He cut his time back home down to one week, and even that wasn't vacation; Jackson continued his same program at a rehab facility in South Florida, unwilling to get behind on recovery.

During the summer, he took classes at UA and kept firing through rehab sessions.

"I'm not surprised whatsoever," Jackson's high school coach Wayne Blair said. "I was down there at Alabama's football camp (this summer) and he was doing his running at that time. We talked with him, we got to follow him around, we got to sit inside with him in the treatment room, see him go through his rehab. I'm not surprised where he is at all."

He did it once, and you have to believe that he will do it again.
Get well, Eddie, and thanks for everything.
If Alabama had to suffer such an injury, at least it happened going into a bye week. Hootie, it is your time.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama

Tennison commits to Alabama-bol

Tennison, a four-star prospect, is ranked as the nation’s No. 9 tight end and the No. 42 prospect in Texas in the 2017 class by 247SportsComposite.Tennison (6-6, 230) has huge growth potential with his long wingspan. He’s an athletic pass catcher but also someone that plays with toughness to set the edge as a blocker.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.