Michigan's Harbaugh says replay worst call of his life.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I really don't care for Harbaugh too much myself but he has a point regarding officiating.
It is kind of useless to say something 3 or four days later but we constantly complain about it on here as well.
And yes, I do think that at times his elevator doesn't reach the top floor.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Harbaugh could use some electric shock treatments and some heavy does of psychotropic medications The guy is definitely nuts.

Man, I don't know. He hasn't won squat yet but they're 7-0 (against a mediocre schedule). I think he can coach, but he's got some mental issues.
Don't get me wrong, they've won out thus far, but he acts like he's the second coming. That to me makes me feel that way. Very mediocre schedule and conference this season and he's strutting like he king. Kinda overrated in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9" using Tapatalk Roll Tide!

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
If he stays at UM for awhile, can you imagine the rivalry between OSU and UM? Harbaugh and Meyer are the 2 most egotistical coaches in college football. Honestly I can't stand either one of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.