Man Arrested For Tricking Women Into Having Sex

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
So, their behavior should go unpunished? They were trying to sex their way to the top. Yeah, he lied and he's where he needs to be, but the women are too. They tried to take the easy way out. Those girls knew exactly what they were doing. They just got duped. At least they aren't in prison for selling their bodies for fame.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk
punished for what? Why should they be punished? All they did was have sex

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Again selling their bodies. They thought they could get fame out of this along with some money. All he did was lie to get sex. Where's the crime?

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9" using Tapatalk Roll Tide!
here are the indictments. Federal Indictments I should add

Antoine faces 12 counts of wire fraud, two counts of cyberstalking, two counts of online enticement, two counts of making false statements to federal law enforcement agents, one count of obstructing justice, one count of extortion and one count of falsely registering a domain name.

A news release says that Antoine searched on Google for "rape by deception," "rape by deception Kansas," and "Illegal to trick girls into sleeping with you." He's said to have looked at law journals to investigate the criminal aspects of rape by fraud or deception.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says he promised to pay tens of thousands of dollars when victims agreed to contracts where they performed for modeling shoots and engaged in sexual activity, which he shot and recorded, but then never paid them. When they complained about the non-payments, he's accused of sending lewd images of the victims to their employers and significant others.

He's also accused of forging and falsifying documents, including tax forms and checks made out to other models, to make his operation appear real. The federal indictment says he would communicate with prospective victims online while using an alias, and used pictures of other victims that he shot as proof of legitimate photo shoots.

In one case where a victim wasn't paid for shoots between 2011 and 2012, he told the victim she could either pay him $9,000 in exchange for not selling or distributing the images, or she could have sex with him. The news release says the victim had sex with him in order to keep him from releasing the images.
so a girl takes a few risque photo's to go out for a modeling career based on a guy who uses faked documents to prove his authenticity and then he demands sex or money from her or he'll show everyone she cares about her pics? And she deserves punishment? OK

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/10/...y-problem-solvers-investigations-fe/21591706/

here are the indictments. Federal Indictments I should add

Antoine faces 12 counts of wire fraud, two counts of cyberstalking, two counts of online enticement, two counts of making false statements to federal law enforcement agents, one count of obstructing justice, one count of extortion and one count of falsely registering a domain name.

so a girl takes a few risque photo's to go out for a modeling career based on a guy who uses faked documents to prove his authenticity and then he demands sex or money from her or he'll show everyone she cares about her pics? And she deserves punishment? OK

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/10/...y-problem-solvers-investigations-fe/21591706/
Well, yeah, maybe not from law enforcement, but life in general. As I said, he is getting what he deserves, but let's not act as though these women are saints. They got exactly what they got. No need of feeling sorry for them.

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9" using Tapatalk Roll Tide!

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
So, their behavior should go unpunished? They were trying to sex their way to the top. Yeah, he lied and he's where he needs to be, but the women are too. They tried to take the easy way out. Those girls knew exactly what they were doing. They just got duped. At least they aren't in prison for selling their bodies for fame.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk
You forget...women are weak and easily exploited by men.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Oh my, we have some more 18 year old "young people' who don't know right from wrong and they want to blame someone else. I don't buy it. If you are 18 yrs ole ..... you know right from wrong.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Oh my, we have some more 18 year old "young people' who don't know right from wrong and they want to blame someone else. I don't buy it. If you are 18 yrs ole ..... you know right from wrong.
that isn't the discussion, it's the criminality and the need for punishment

dude's behavior was feloniously criminal and he deserves severe punishment

simple

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
One of the common sayings on here is "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Assuming those girls are of consenting age, they are capable of making responsible adult decisions. But it sounds like a la carte feminism is wanting to cry victim, in which case they aren't capable of thinking through their choices. Sorry, but you don't get to have it both ways. Stupid? Yes. Naive? Yes. It sucks for them, but they made an adult choice and now they must live with it.

I'm curious how his legal defense will approach this.

Yeah, I am too. He lied and cheated his way into their panties. It shouldn't have happened and he deserves to be punished. Still, I'm left scratching my head at the women here. They are as stupid as stupid can be.
One of the common sayings on here is "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Assuming those girls are of consenting age, they are capable of making responsible adult decisions. But it sounds like a la carte feminism is wanting to cry victim, in which case they aren't capable of thinking through their choices. Sorry, but you don't get to have it both ways. Stupid? Yes. Naive? Yes. It sucks for them, but they made an adult choice and now they must live with it.

I'm curious how his legal defense will approach this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.