All Hope Is Restored in Lee County (Their early take on the IB)

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Some of their fans seem to understand we are the best team in college football. Some of their fans are so consumed with hate that they can's admit that. You know, when we beat them it will be REC buying refs.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Aubarn Gameday Bunker, for what ever reason the "braintrust" at the barn thought it would be very entertaining to do a simulcast of Aubarn games and have Jack Crowe and Rob Pate provide commentary of the game being played on tv. The show was on in 2014 and did not make a return. This is a link to the youtube Iron Bowl of 2014. Knowing Aubarn the will resurrect the Gameday Bunker show for one more Iron Bowl. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9rnaBpGBiY Words cannot describe the 4th quarter. Truth be told I only watched the last half of the 4th quarter.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
The problem I see for their offense is the lack of a Marshall type QB. He stressed the Bama defense in several ways. He threw the deep jump ball well. He had Coates and Williams to throw those balls, and Auburn has no one close to those guys. Marshall was a master of the RPO, and the read option. Running straight at us and the basic wide type runs are going to be difficult. The team speed and ability to fit the run gaps is too good. Maybe the Barn surprises me, but right now what they do on offense is tailor made for the Bama defense.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Well Bless Their Hearts. :rolleyes:

Didn't read all the barn comments but there are a few who realize the reality of running on this defense is a bit more than difficult. Not many reasonable barners out there but they do exist after all.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
The problem I see for their offense is the lack of a Marshall type QB. He stressed the Bama defense in several ways. He threw the deep jump ball well. He had Coates and Williams to throw those balls, and Auburn has no one close to those guys. Marshall was a master of the RPO, and the read option. Running straight at us and the basic wide type runs are going to be difficult. The team speed and ability to fit the run gaps is too good. Maybe the Barn surprises me, but right now what they do on offense is tailor made for the Bama defense.
For their running game to work, their OL will have to be better than our front 7. That`s a tall order. If they are, my hat will be off to them. Obviously, So. Miss, Missouri, and Arky have DLs that are not even in the same zip code as ours.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I hope the Auburn expectation is sky high...
(They fall harder that way)

The higher Auburn climbs in the Polls, the better our strength of schedule.

Sounds strange to hope for a Resurgent Auburn team...

Last edited:

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
The funny thing about au this year is the staged switch of play calling duties to lashlee was to aid ole gus and take the heat off him for the lack of offensive production. Now, what does the "offensive genius" look like?

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
It's adorable that AU fans are trying to talk themselves into believing themselves in the same level or better than Alabama. It's admirable that they are clinging onto their false hope tight but ultimately that is what they have....false hope. They may well beat Alabama, but it won't be because they ran it down Bama's throat and it most certainly won't be by 14 or more points.

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
The funny thing about au this year is the staged switch of play calling duties to lashlee was to aid ole gus and take the heat off him for the lack of offensive production. Now, what does the "offensive genius" look like?

He really is a genius people......:rolleye2: Just ask
him...

Oh how he will long to get back to drawing up plays in the sand to
prove his point. Genius I tell you...;)

And when he does, it will be

Genius I tell you.... A Genius....:D

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
You should hear them down here in Pensacola. You'd think they'd just beaten the 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers with the way they are crowing. One guy guaranteed that Bama would not be able to run on the barn...at all. [emoji1]

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
wow! talk about delusions of grandeur they'll run 300 on us? and us be completely stopped in the run? yeah right! have they completely forgot we just milled through 8 in a row? last time I checked they've had an off week have they not? crazy mess lol!

I'm glad that's their goal. lol BCS!
One thing I have seen with this Bama team. They play together and win together. Even when the chips are down, it never seems like they are going to lose. Aubren may have gadget plays, but overall, I don't think they have enough to hang with Alabama. Unlike 2010 and 2013, I am not concerned.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.