And There It Is: LSU DB - ‘We’re going to dominate this game’

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Make no mistake, they are going to come out with fire in their bellies and blood in their eyes. We will absolutely get their very best shot to start the game. Withstanding that best shot is crucial.

Do that and still be ahead and they will fold like a cheap tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wonder if anyone believes that all the teams we have played this year... GAVE US ANYTHING LESS THAN THEIR BEST SHOT?
I expect LSU to do the same.
REALITY TIME...
If you stick your face in a hornets nest, you might later regret it.
Same with Bulletin Board Material...

Last edited:

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
It seems like Coach Saban is one of the few coaches that doesn't allow this sort of behavior from his players. It goes along with the idea of the Process: treating every game and every team the same, approaching from business standpoint and keeping emotions on an even keel. These coaches that promote that sort of thing are trying to win on elevated emotions playing to the fans and players to keep emotions high. Even if it worked , which Coach Saban has shown to be wrong, it's way to early for them, I think they are close to peaking in emotion already. Getting up like that, if things go really badly, the fans will start leaving by halftime and after a big loss may not be so high on keeping their newfound coach around. Coach O obviously didn't learn anything from GrassEaters experience of letting everyone base everything on this game. There's a real danger of a highly emotional team getting either angry and making bad plays or just losing their edge after getting down. It's a really unprofessional way to go about running a program. If we can settle in and play to our ability the stadium will be almost empty of LSU fans in the 4th. I hate this kind of crap and am glad our players and coaches don't feel it ok to act that way.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Lsu has really accomplished nothing save for giving themselves a false sense of bravado
"Tigeredroppings" is dripping with it. There's even one fantasy thread about blowing us out 35-0. They are truly delusional. It reminds me of Texags. Anyone realistic gets slapped down immediately as a traitor. After the game, they'll settle into the same routine, also - the refs done it... :D

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
"Tigeredroppings" is dripping with it. There's even one fantasy thread about blowing us out 35-0. They are truly delusional. It reminds me of Texags. Anyone realistic gets slapped down immediately as a traitor. After the game, they'll settle into the same routine, also - the refs done it... :D
Or go on a season long vlog complaining about Alabama getting away with murder even though we are one of the most penalized teams in the SEC.

#bamaprivelage. Lol

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Or go on a season long vlog complaining about Alabama getting away with kidder even though we are one of the most penalized teams in the SEC.

#bamaprivelage. Lol
Not only that, but our opponents paltry penalty yards rank us at 120 out of 128 (was 128 until last week). Confronted with these stats, the LSU fans just say that it's the "timing" of the penalties. There's no point in arguing with them. They have to have that excuse to live with themselves...

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
A quote on my Facebook page today from a radio station (and their FB site) I listen to sums it up:

"You can determine how confident people are by listening to what they DON'T SAY about themselves. "

Rarely, if ever, do you hear BAMA players talk like this LSU player is. We show it on the field. Yes, this will be a tough game and I think the score will be close. Hopefully we will win ! I think it all comes down to how these 3 people play: Jalen, Etling, and Fournette. This will be the toughest Defense they have seen all year.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
If (I know, I know) they lose this game, every Alabama fan will be fair game for their rage. Mark my words, this may be one of the worst years to go to an LSU game.
This is the time to rally around the team. Why should any Alabama fan be scared to go to LSU?

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
This is the time to rally around the team. Why should any Alabama fan be scared to go to LSU?
I have an L5U friend who was absolutely certain the Tigers would beat Alabama last year, I mean he had no doubt in his mind. They have very little perspective to the teams' strengths and weaknesses relative to Alabama. He was in shock for weeks after that game.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
From a Tiger board;

Never said Bama is irrelevant. Simply your belief that the season is over and you're going to get crowned again is in serious jeopardy. If we don't beat you, then Auburn will.

The mantra that this is Bama's best team is a total lie. I know the game and how to study film. Y'all have weaknesses this year you haven't had the past few years and LSU will exploit them.

If you think I'm full of crap, then make me a bet.

------------------

I'm sick of listening to the mantra that this is the best defense Saban has had. That's a lie. I've watched every Bama game and this defense, to its credit, feasts upon turnovers created by playing from ahead.

I know Bama is good on defense, but this is not the 2011 or 2015 defense. We need to exploit DJ Chark, who Bama can't cover, and Desean Smith, and let LF and DG eat by running straight at them.

In my opinion, we should win the line of scrimmage on offense

A Buckeye fan told him he did NOT know to study film or he would know better. LOL

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
From a Tiger board;

Never said Bama is irrelevant. Simply your belief that the season is over and you're going to get crowned again is in serious jeopardy. If we don't beat you, then Auburn will.

The mantra that this is Bama's best team is a total lie. I know the game and how to study film. Y'all have weaknesses this year you haven't had the past few years and LSU will exploit them.

If you think I'm full of crap, then make me a bet.

------------------

I'm sick of listening to the mantra that this is the best defense Saban has had. That's a lie. I've watched every Bama game and this defense, to its credit, feasts upon turnovers created by playing from ahead.

I know Bama is good on defense, but this is not the 2011 or 2015 defense. We need to exploit DJ Chark, who Bama can't cover, and Desean Smith, and let LF and DG eat by running straight at them.

In my opinion, we should win the line of scrimmage on offense

A Buckeye fan told him he did NOT know to study film or he would know better. LOL
Unless LSU and Auburn have all of the sudden developed a down field passing threat, then I don't think their chances are very good of exploiting our defense. Even if they have then they have to stop Kiffin as well. Both happening at the same time has only happened twice in the last 3 years, and to far better teams than this year's LSU and Auburn

LSU63

All-SEC
Jan 19, 2007
Brusly, La.
Ed Ogeron when asked about Dwayne Thomas quote: "That's wrong, he shouldn't have said it. You don't win the game in the paper, you win the game on Saturday night, so I'm going to have a little conversation with Dwayne."

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Ed Ogeron when asked about Dwayne Thomas quote: "That's wrong, he shouldn't have said it. You don't win the game in the paper, you win the game on Saturday night, so I'm going to have a little conversation with Dwayne."
Of course he said this and he should have. I still don't know why Orgeron compared stats and scores of a common opponent when commenting on if his team could compete with Bama. That's a little armchair QBish of him.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Do you see Orgeron as being yall's next coach at all, even if he loses to Alabama? I keep hearing all this rumbling about how LSU fans love him, just curious if that is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.