Saban on SEC Film Room

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Saban will be on the SEC Network Film Room show at 6:30 reviewing the A&M game; should be entertaining analysis

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Maybe the best part was the depth of knowledge and film study prep that Ryan Anderson exhibited. A fan watches and thinks they are just reacting athletically;but they knew what was coming on those plays and played their position and responsibilities to perfection. Amazing preparation and coaching combined with elite athletes.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Maybe the best part was the depth of knowledge and film study prep that Ryan Anderson exhibited. A fan watches and thinks they are just reacting athletically;but they knew what was coming on those plays and played their position and responsibilities to perfection. Amazing preparation and coaching combined with elite athletes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not sure why you would tell everyone how you dominated an opponent like that. Keep your opponents, past and future, guessing. Make them figure out their own problems.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Not sure why you would tell everyone how you dominated an opponent like that. Keep your opponents, past and future, guessing. Make them figure out their own problems.
The bigger question is why is Sumlin (who's being paid $5M+/year) running an offense in which the offensive lineman stance gives the play away. If I were an aTm supporter/fan I'd be furious..

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
No real secrets there...any average coach would see those things in film study. It's just us fans who are not aware of all the study coaches do to prepare their players. BTW, I think this is the huge advantage we have with all the extra "analysts" like Sark. No one can see everything...more trained eyes result in better info, imho.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I wondered this. I also tried to factor in Saban, who I doubt would allow serious strategy to be given away. Not sure. I know it's common gameplan stuff but I kinda side with you in the "give them nothing, no matter how inconsequential" camp.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.