Titans vs Jaguars

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
Derrick got his 1st NFL touchdown tonight. He is showing some moves.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
97 all purpose yards and 1 TD for Henry. Pretty good considering Murray gets the bulk of the snaps..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hate to say it but Jacksonville has issues. 7 called running plays the whole game???? They need a defense and a qb.
They were down by 27 in the first half - had to throw it around and pray for other help.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Here are the runs by Murray and Henry. Honestly the only reason Henry isn't starting is because of the great season that Murray is having. But if you look at both of them I think Henry has more physical tools than Murray to work with. He's faster, he's just as strong and honestly I think their lateral movement is pretty similar even with Henry's leg churn being a bit longer. Henry still has really good vision as you see him pick his cutback lanes. And it's clear teams still aren't used to how fast he is. At one point he drags defenders around like he's back in college.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
According to the draft experts Titans are going defense this year with Foster and Humphrey in the first round.
I hope so. The offense is almost playoff worthy as long as Mariota continues to develop. Good oline, 2 stud RBs, one of the top TEs in the league and adequate WRs. Defense still leaves a lot to be desired. Also, I'm not sure if Mularkey is the right person to take the Titans to the next level. The first step is we need to beat Andrew Luck. He's never lost to the Titans in his career..

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
That was one of the worst games in primetime history. The NFL has got a problem...they seem to care more about making sure the Sunday Ticket package is loaded with good regional broadcasts than putting a good primetime game on television.

People will say "but the primetime games are mostly decided well before the season" but come on now who ever thought Jags-Titans was going to be a good game?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
That was one of the worst games in primetime history. The NFL has got a problem...they seem to care more about making sure the Sunday Ticket package is loaded with good regional broadcasts than putting a good primetime game on television.

People will say "but the primetime games are mostly decided well before the season" but come on now who ever thought Jags-Titans was going to be a good game?
It wasn't any worse than that abomination on Sunday night prime time. The 6-6 tie between the Seahawks and Cardinals was considerably worse than this game..

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Here are the runs by Murray and Henry. Honestly the only reason Henry isn't starting is because of the great season that Murray is having. But if you look at both of them I think Henry has more physical tools than Murray to work with. He's faster, he's just as strong and honestly I think their lateral movement is pretty similar even with Henry's leg churn being a bit longer. Henry still has really good vision as you see him pick his cutback lanes. And it's clear teams still aren't used to how fast he is. At one point he drags defenders around like he's back in college.

With all the talk about targeting in the other thread, watch Murray. He drops his head consistently before contact so the crown of his helment is being used. I fear that if the correct player hits him, it is not going to end well for him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.