Hunter Brannon's year?

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
This guy has really flown under the radar. I haven't heard a peep about him, since he destroyed every DL at the Bama camp during the summer. He's my bet for a greyshirt.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This guy has really flown under the radar. I haven't heard a peep about him, since he destroyed every DL at the Bama camp during the summer. He's my bet for a greyshirt.
He's everyone's bet for a greyshirt. BUT he plans to enroll early. We'll know soon what the staff plans to do then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
The last OL we brought in as an under the radar three star that we thought would greyshirt has ended up stepping into a starting role, replacing a Rimington awarding winning, unanimous All-American, first round draft pick without seeming to miss a beat and being one of the highest graded offensive players all year... Let's hope the staff has found another one like that!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
The last OL we brought in as an under the radar three star that we thought would greyshirt has ended up stepping into a starting role, replacing a Rimington awarding winning, unanimous All-American, first round draft pick without seeming to miss a beat and being one of the highest graded offensive players all year... Let's hope the staff has found another one like that!
have heard multiple times that the staff loves him. his name keeps getting mentioned for a greyshirt, but I dont think so at this point.

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
Jones , if that is who you are referring to , had openly offered to GS , if necessary , because numbers were getting tight . It wasn't as though anyone really actually felt he was destined to do so . Besides , he ended up becoming a heralded 4* prior to NSD and was even rated as the #1 OC according to one service .

Drew Davis , however , was a GS who eventually flourished and then made his way into the NFL .

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Kelly and Jones are the only two Alabama players to win the Rimington. Are you talking about Bozeman this year? Because Barrett wasn't a first round pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.