Alabama vs LSU hype video. "Are you ready?"

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Of all the Bama hype videos, this is one of my favorites. Music, montage, characters.
In honor of the week. I thought I'd share this.
And this is one my my favorite LSU photos of all time.

Mods, delete/move into another threat if you think appropriate.

Last edited:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Of all the Bama hype videos, this is one of my favorites. Music, montage, characters.
In honor of the week. I thought I'd share this.

And this is one my my favorite LSU photos of all time.

Mods, delete/move into another threat if you think appropriate.

Couldn't agree more...

Best viewed on a device like a pc connected to speakers, with a sub woofer, with the volume UP...

If this doesn't get your blood pumping, time to see the doc...

RTR

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Couldn't agree more...

Best viewed on a device like a pc connected to speakers, with a sub woofer, with the volume UP...

If this doesn't get your blood pumping, time to see the doc...

RTR
I have tried the find the music separately, without success. Shazam turns up nothing. I'd buy that for a buck or two, just to thank the composer.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I gave the OP a "Like" because that hype video was from the last win LSU had over Bama. Just saying! That dude that dresses in the LSU cheerleader outfit is a freak. He walked thru my section a couple years ago and people just shake their heads in embarrassment for him. LSU T-Rex was great, that was from the 2013 LSU/Bama game.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I gave the OP a "Like" because that hype video was from the last win LSU had over Bama. Just saying! That dude that dresses in the LSU cheerleader outfit is a freak. He walked thru my section a couple years ago and people just shake their heads in embarrassment for him. LSU T-Rex was great, that was from the 2013 LSU/Bama game.
Well, LSU folks are nothing if not entertaining.

My first Bama-LSU game was 1982 in Birmingham. LSU won, and one LSU fan celebrated by pulling a parking meter out of the ground and appeared to be dragging it back to his car.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

My first Bama-LSU game was 1982 in Birmingham. LSU won, and one LSU fan celebrated by pulling a parking meter out of the ground and appeared to be dragging it back to his car.
Some teams require a million dollars or more to be a road opponent for a top team. For LSU, $17.50 in quarters seems to be the going rate.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

This guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Yeah my buddy from BR knows that guy. He is not proud of that. No one would claim that dude. Can't say I blame them. We all have our embarrassment friends, family and fellow fans but this one takes it all.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yeah my buddy from BR knows that guy. He is not proud of that. No one would claim that dude. Can't say I blame them. We all have our embarrassment friends, family and fellow fans but this one takes it all.
Like we don't claim and never claimed the Ramp Lady. Some of y'all probably don't even know who she is/was.:biggrin:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I guess it's harmless.

I saw that picture and thought to myself, "Dude, lose a bet?"

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Like we don't claim and never claimed the Ramp Lady. Some of y'all probably don't even know who she is/was.:biggrin:

Unfortunately, I not only know who she is, but I know who she is - as in her name and where she grew up and where she was living, at least as of a few years ago. :eek2:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Re: Alabama vs LSU hype video. "Are you ready?"

How is THAT the gif being used and not this one.....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.