Bama vs Faulkner TONIGHT!

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
The rotations are still not set. You could tell when certain groups were in they did well while others looked out of sync.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The rotations are still not set. You could tell when certain groups were in they did well while others looked out of sync.

Avery said he's still experimenting with things. Wanted to get it on film to see what they can improve.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Man that FT % will have to go up or that will hurt us down the road. Of course early season jitters and experimenting with groupings hurt all of that I'm sure.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Interesting to see true freshman Braxton Key led the team in minutes. He is a highly regarded player but did not expect him to contribute this much so early on. Very good to see.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
We looked pretty good. Ingram, King look to be the guards which gives us a size advantage. With Hall, Taylor, Hale(if going small) giving an option at the 5 and a lot of options at the 3 and 4 including again Hale. This team should be able to shoot the 3(please please) with more consistency and they actually look like basketball players this year. We finally have depth for the first time since maybe even before Grant.

I think we will start the year slow learning how to play as a team but could really challenge to finish top 4 of SEC and make the NCAA.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
We looked pretty good. Ingram, King look to be the guards which gives us a size advantage. With Hall, Taylor, Hale(if going small) giving an option at the 5 and a lot of options at the 3 and 4 including again Hale. This team should be able to shoot the 3(please please) with more consistency and they actually look like basketball players this year. We finally have depth for the first time since maybe even before Grant.

I think we will start the year slow learning how to play as a team but could really challenge to finish top 4 of SEC and make the NCAA.
We need to be patient during the first part of the year against tough teams. I'm sure CAJ will be adjusting his line ups and rotations to find the best fit and we could drop a few because of this. I'm hoping by conference play, we are playing as a well oiled machine and make some waves, finishing in the top 3.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.