Pick the score: Mississippi State vs. Alabama

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
Just discovered the joys of the latest Bama news thread and listened to the Hey Coach show.

CNS doesn't appear to be expecting anything other than a very tight game and thinks the Bulldogs are far better than their record suggests.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Just discovered the joys of the latest Bama news thread and listened to the Hey Coach show.

CNS doesn't appear to be expecting anything other than a very tight game and thinks the Bulldogs are far better than their record suggests.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
He says that every year. Every year State gets all this love and then POW!!!
A Crimson Mack Truck hauling a full load of lumber flattens them. The puppies ain't playing BYU, UMASS, or South Alabama this week. Hail State, yo whoopin comin'!!!

41-7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
Have we come out flat in any game this season? I haven't seen anything remotely close to that. Poor execution, silly penalties, shooting self in the foot and stalling early scoring drives yes, flat no. Not this bunch.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Have we come out flat in any game this season? I haven't seen anything remotely close to that. Poor execution, silly penalties, shooting self in the foot and stalling early scoring drives yes, flat no. Not this bunch.

Ole Miss and USC but for different reasons. We didn't exactly *stay* flat though if we were.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
Ole Miss and USC but for different reasons. We didn't exactly *stay* flat though if we were.
With 4 new OL a redshirt freshmen and a true freshmen taking their first ever collegiate snaps in the first game of the season for everyone? I guess I just equate with focus, effort, and lack of execution from the team. I'll give you OM but the effort has always been 100% to me which is a really good sign. Usually you see it sneak into the Kent St. And FCS opponent type games but this team hasn't done that. CNS has even said as much but he still keeps it fresh in their minds.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
With 4 new OL a redshirt freshmen and a true freshmen taking their first ever collegiate snaps in the first game of the season for everyone? I guess I just equate with focus, effort, and lack of execution from the team. I'll give you OM but the effort has always been 100% to me which is a really good sign. Usually you see it sneak into the Kent St. And FCS opponent type games but this team hasn't done that. CNS has even said as much but he still keeps it fresh in their minds.

I don't consider either one of them as "flat". Early season growing pains with some young guys.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
May need a judges ruling here....

Bama 35 PLUS whatever we want.

MSU gets some division of 3 not to exceed 12 but prolly 3 or 6.

Well, we got 35 plus 16 (whatever we wanted) and MSU did get a division of three.....

Ok, since it's a prediction thread and we're looking for the most accurate, actual-score prediction, we'll just have to go with the first actual numbers CrimSonami gave for each team: 35-3.

Sorry, he didn't win.

:biggrin:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.