Anyone else getting a good chuckle from Hillary voters today?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Hahahahahahaha

Viewers will also have the chance to win a trip to be in the audience at a live TED Talk taping if they share the series on Instagram, which we believe will draw considerable interest across the nation’s heartland.” Brazile added that the web series would be available exclusively through Seeso and HBO Go.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
I was watching the tv show "The Profit" that aired this week and I think I know where the disenfranchised Hillary supporters can go to find solace. They aired an episode from Cuba. He interviewed people that are being allowed to start a capital enterprise. One brother and sister pair had opened a bakery and were making a pretty good profit. They were formerly a dentist and engineer. It appears in Cuba they have free healthcare and free college that it seems most of them are very interested in. As a Dentist you can work for the government and earn $50 per week. The government began doing this to avoid the payroll cost of these people. I deduce from that Cuba has run out of other peoples money.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Just to follow up, are the people you laughed at in November getting on your nerves the last few days by posting nothing but anti-Trump rhetoric?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Just to follow up, are the people you laughed at in November getting on your nerves the last few days by posting nothing but anti-Trump rhetoric?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a second wind.

If you didn't call out the huckster for "if you like your plan you can keep it," spare me the sudden overnight conversions to demanding "honesty in government,"

Fortunately I can rip to my heart's content and there's gonna be some great material in the coming months. The size of the crowd, who really cares?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.