Nothing Going On ??

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Probably waiting on the big boys at this point. Maybe some silent commits, but it will pick up soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Filling the rest of this class with all stud D Linemen would not hurt my feelings in the least.
Understatement of the day! As I`ve said, just can`t understand why they`re not lined up considering our history of playing freshmen ( if they`re good enough ) and the number we`ll be losing this year.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Doesn't appear to be happening. There aren't many options, and this isn't a very good DL class anyway.

Unfortunately, as dry as our cupboard looks 2 seasons down the line, this is a bad year to have a drought of a class of DL. Saban is the maestro, I have to believe he is scouring the earth for that diamond in the rough.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Doesn't appear to be happening. There aren't many options, and this isn't a very good DL class anyway.

Well, at least perhaps we`ll be able to pick up a couple more anyway. It will be interesting to see if Terrell Hall and maybe Anfernee Jennings bulk up a bit and play with their hands down.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

What about the JUCO ranks? Surely there is a hoss or two around the nation we can snag to plug in for depth along the D Line.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
What about the JUCO ranks? Surely there is a hoss or two around the nation we can snag to plug in for depth along the D Line.
We're after Isaiah Buggs and Javon Kinlaw. Buggs looks to be a LSU-Bama battle. Kinlaw is committed to South Carolina, but he's said Bama, Tennessee and Maryland are pushing for a flip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
We're pretty good at bulking up those hybrid type players coming out of high school & can play either LB'er or bulk up into a DLineman like Jonathan Allen has at Bama..

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Dare we have an "Eddie Jackson" type of safety mold now? Rangy, with ball skills and the mental toughness to stop the run?

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
We need to start looking for some graduate transfers from other P5 teams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I assume coach is switching gears today. The team won't hit the field again until the 16th so I suppose he is going to be cruitin' hard this week. Any DL recruits emerging late?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I assume coach is switching gears today. The team won't hit the field again until the 16th so I suppose he is going to be cruitin' hard this week. Any DL recruits emerging late?
Not that there aren`t other positions we wouldn`t take if the right kid said he wanted to commit, but that`s got to be the very top priority.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.