Game Thread: Deep South's Oldest Rivalry: Barn @ UGA

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Seriously - kickers make me laugh. We need them for the game, but they are the most superstitious people on the team. The kick off is the perfect example - they walk off precise distance, then walk a few steps before accelerating for the kick. So much wasted effort on superstition.

I laugh at all of them.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Seriously - kickers make me laugh. We need them for the game, but they are the most superstitious people on the team. The kick off is the perfect example - they walk off precise distance, then walk a few steps before accelerating for the kick. So much wasted effort on superstition.

I laugh at all of them.
I used to kick. It's a technique thing. Get the routine right, the technique will follow.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

I laugh at all of them.
Are you saying that Alabama isn't undefeated because I wear the same belt buckle every Saturday? How dare you, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.