rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
1. Alabama
2. Ohio St.
3. Clemson
4. Michigan

Put Michigan in over Louisville because their schedule vs. teams not named Clemson & FSU is awful. Same for UW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Oh and a quick reminder to the selection committee. Uh Bama beat the team who just destroyed the #4 team at their own home field by um uh 46!!! Just sayin.

Danny Kannell thinks if Bama played USC again the outcome would be different. He said USC is playing as well as anyone in the country.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Wonder if the Mighty maze and blue Harbaughs will still get that lone first place vote.

Oh without a doubt. I'm excited about Bama getting the unanimous #1 in the ap and continuing the trend in the cfp poll

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Don't get why so many are keeping Clemson/Michigan in there after losing to unranked teams, whether it was close or not.

I had to recheck the post times repeatedly to make sure I wasn't somehow seeing old posts.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Danny Kannell thinks if Bama played USC again the outcome would be different. He said USC is playing as well as anyone in the country.
Danny ... No ...

The only way the outcome would be different is if USC wins. As much as I like USC, even if we played them the way they played tonight and played them in their home stadium I still like our chances for the W. We still have room to grow but I would argue this team is better now than it was at the start of the season too.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
1.Bama
2.tosu
3. Louisville
4. Clemson
5.michigan
6. PSU
7. Washington
8. Oklahoma
9. Utah
10. Okie lite

I still think we are going to have 4 conferences for 4 spots so I don't think both Clemson and Louisville or PSU and tosu/Michigan get in. Washington and Oklahoma still probably have the best game on championship weekend with someone from the Big 10 and ACC sitting at home. But I think Oklahoma is more of an alternative if Washington loses again

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.