Game Thread: Dayton-Alabama (12:15 CST Tip)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Interesting. I'll be watching it on my phone while at work. I'm curious to see if our players takes huge steps from game 1. I have huge concerns about Ingram and his turnovers. I feel like once they get settled into their roles on the offense, we'll be lot better. There is lot of scoring opportunities for the starters.. and I expect us to be averaging in 80s, 90s heading into sec play.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Interesting. I'll be watching it on my phone while at work. I'm curious to see if our players takes huge steps from game 1. I have huge concerns about Ingram and his turnovers. I feel like once they get settled into their roles on the offense, we'll be lot better. There is lot of scoring opportunities for the starters.. and I expect us to be averaging in 80s, 90s heading into sec play.
I'd be pleasantly surprised if we score 80 points in this game. I think the only way we can get there is if we hit our 3s and score a lot of fast break point. I don't see us generating that many points from our "base" or half court offense..

RammaJamma10

1st Team
Dec 5, 2006
Harvest, AL
From being at the game Friday night, a few things stood out. 1- I really liked what I saw from Collins and hope he continues to improve. 2- Ar'Mond could stand to pass it a few more times rather than heaving it up with no regard. 3- need to develop the post game some, and show more intent on getting it to the block.

Looking forward to seeing how we play today.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
From being at the game Friday night, a few things stood out. 1- I really liked what I saw from Collins and hope he continues to improve. 2- Ar'Mond could stand to pass it a few more times rather than heaving it up with no regard. 3- need to develop the post game some, and show more intent on getting it to the block.

Looking forward to seeing how we play today.
I was there as well. I agree Collins showed some grit and leadership which we sorely needed in the 2nd half. Armond is a shooter and shooters never think there is a bad shot. We'll need him to be good moving forward to have a chance for the big dance. The inside game worries more than anything. We must rebound from the 5 or it may be a long year. I think Donta eventually will be the guy long term, but Bola was the best, albeit, smaller 5 in the Coastal Carolina game.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I'm a little hacked off. I have season tickets and a coliseum parking pass. I found out 10 minutes before the game that the passes aren't good today. Since it is during the day nearby businesses are not allowing game parking. The game has been going on for 10 minutes now.....I think I'll just skip this one. Really bad planning by the athletic department.......
Oh well.....Roll Tide anyway

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Dayton up 15-13 with 10 minutes left. Key just got called for what looks to be a bogus blocking foul right in front of the Bama bench.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.