The Brothers Tagovailoa

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Big Bros' coach says Tua is more advanced than Mariota at this point.

Here

Meanwhile, little brother will break all Tua's records and can't wait to join him in Tuscaloosa.

Here Two

Enjoy.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
They are coming to Bama. Tua will be at least second string next year, and will get to see the field in many games as a true freshman. If he can be as clutch as Hurts, which is a big if, he seems to be a better passer and runner so look out....this could be like Ohio State a few years ago at QB, and it all worked out.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
They are coming to Bama. Tua will be at least second string next year, and will get to see the field in many games as a true freshman. If he can be as clutch as Hurts, which is a big if, he seems to be a better passer and runner so look out....this could be like Ohio State a few years ago at QB, and it all worked out.
it will come down to between-the-ears for any QB on our roster. Hurts is a high-football-IQ, mature, composed kid. Not many college kids, regardless of age, can do what he has done this year. Hopefully Tua can learn from Hurts.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
So Next year we'll have the following qbs:

Hurts/Tug/Jones and............. who else?
Cornwell and Bateman unless they transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goodness..Even though all 3 of them will be young QB's, dadgum they will be the most talented group of QB's, we've had competing at Bama at the same time & hopefully Tua - Jones both will be able to RS if Cornwell or Bateman sticks with it competing at Bama..

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I've read somewhere that Cornwell has coaching aspirations and Bateman loves Alabama regardless if he is a back up or not.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I've read somewhere that Cornwell has coaching aspirations and Bateman loves Alabama regardless if he is a back up or not.

I believe that both Cornwell and Bateman will stay regardless of playing time. I think they would have already made that jump after last years competition if they really intended to.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
And Cornwell has a very attractive girlfriend which will be hard to leave also :wink:.
I was just about to say the same thing. That boy isn't going anywhere! Would love to see Bateman stick it out and be a reliable backup given how much Hurts likes to run.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Fellow could do a lot worse than have a graduate assistantship under the guy who`ll probably end up being considered one of the top 2 or 3 collegiate coaches in the history of the game.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I believe that both Cornwell and Bateman will stay regardless of playing time. I think they would have already made that jump after last years competition if they really intended to.
Bateman could always switch to receiver. We have had a transfer receiver the last 2 years, why not just have a guy that is already here.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Tua was reportedly offered a scholarship by LSU today
Funny considering he has shut down his recruitment already. He enrolls in a month and he lives 4000 miles away. LSU already has 2 QB's committed that are 4 star as well. LSU looking desperate

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.